This Sunday is Canada Day....

cåblelady

canada day! now there is something to not B word about! i see people bitching about the canadian fans from time to time, but all the ones i've met were friendly happy drunks. sort of like myself... :lol:

happy canada day at the ralph.

(how much snow will be on the ground for canada day?)

canada day!  now there is something to not B word about!  i see people bitching about the canadian fans from time to time, but all the ones i've met were friendly happy drunks.  sort of like myself... :lol:

happy canada day at the ralph.

(how much snow will be on the ground for canada day?)

512692[/snapback]

Thank You Thank You :lol:

idon't get it...thank you for not complaining (for once), or thank you for liking canadians?

i suppose it could be either?

seriously, i think the canadian bills/sabres fans are highly underappreciated....where would our favorite teams be without them?

idon't get it...thank you for not complaining (for once), or thank you for liking canadians?

i suppose it could be either?

seriously, i think the canadian bills/sabres fans are highly underappreciated....where would our favorite teams be without them?

512714[/snapback]

i said thank you for wishing me a happy canada day lmao since im a canadian

Sabres/habs playing tonight... should be a good game.

GO SABRES!

the nicest thing i can say about the habs is that they have had the good "sence" ( :lol: ) not to change the best uniforms in pro hockey.

512729[/snapback]

they're a great team this year, because they upgraded their management... Ronald Corey nearly brought this team to mediocraty

Roy, Keane for Thibault Rucinsky and Kovalenko :lol:

The Canadian fans have been supporting Buffalo hockey since the days of the Bisons! And they are there for the Bills also. In fact, I met a guy from Ft. Erie at the San Diego pre-debacle! I do hope the Sabres beat the Habs for a change, after losing two 3-2 games. Alouettes in the Grey Coupe is a surprise!

As for Les Bills, dig deep.

The Canadian fans have been supporting Buffalo hockey since the days of the Bisons!  And they are there for the Bills also.  In fact, I met a guy from Ft. Erie at the San Diego pre-debacle!  I do hope the Sabres beat the Habs for a change, after losing two 3-2 games.  Alouettes in the Grey Coupe is a surprise! 

512742[/snapback]

The Grey Cup is lame

3 downs wtf

The Canadian fans have been supporting Buffalo hockey since the days of the Bisons!  And they are there for the Bills also.  In fact, I met a guy from Ft. Erie at the San Diego pre-debacle!  I do hope the Sabres beat the Habs for a change, after losing two 3-2 games.  Alouettes in the Grey Coupe is a surprise! 

512742[/snapback]

GRAY CUP starts at 6pm est. I can't wait. Pam Anderson Grand Marshall, Black Eye Peas HalfTime Show. I wish I was there.