Roscoe Parris has fear of snow?

BillsWatch

"Last week we got 18 inches of snow," Vincent said. "I'm outside cleaning off my mini-van and there is this truck that pulls up right beside me to pick up Roscoe Parrish. I'm looking over, and this truck has been sitting there for about 15-20 minutes. I'm wondering if Roscoe is coming out, if everything is okay, so I go over and I look at the blinds and I see some eyes looking through the blinds. I'm wondering what's wrong and they say that he won't come outside. I'm like, 'What do you mean he won't come outside?' and they say that he's scared of the snow.

"Then it dawned on me that he's from Miami and it was the first time he'd ever seen snow. So his first sight of snow was 18 inches on the ground. He never came outside. If he has to play in it, he may not show up to the game. You wouldn't think that a person would respond that way, but he wouldn't come outside."

http://www.buzzfans.com/sports/spcol2/stor...p-4847347c.html

Do you think he could get his union rep (Vincent) to call for arbitration whether he needs to play in snow or has to be traded to a warm weather team due to his phobia?

Sigh. I miss the days when the Bills scouting department found hard nosed players from Kutztown, Benedictine, Chaldron, Wabash etc....Those guys weren't the pre-madona pastries we got today.

512392[/snapback]

So what, the man's scared of snow. As long as that doesnt affect his ability to catch passes, who cares?

Say you're from buffalo. Then you move south, and the first hurricane you go through is a Cat 5...you may be a bit scared, no?

So what, the man's scared of snow. As long as that doesnt affect his ability to catch passes, who cares?

Say you're from buffalo. Then you move south, and the first hurricane you go through is a Cat 5...you may be a bit scared, no?

512426[/snapback]

I spent 90 minutes shoveling this morning. :lol: It just struck me wrong. Anyway I deleted it because I didn't want to ruin what was intended to be a fun thread.

Anyway, If we have to draft players that need to play in hurricanes, they should at least screen for that :lol:

Sounds like TD conducted a real thorough analysis before drafting....

512359[/snapback]

Player interview might have gone like this:

TD- We are thinking of drafting you

RP- Id love to play in Buffalo

TD- We'd love to have you, we feel your speed will be a major asset

RP- I am very fast as you may have seen at the U

TD- The weather is a little colder in Buffalo

RP- Thats ok Im tougher than I look

TD- There also is a white powder all over the place in Nov and Dec

TD- There is white powder all over Miami, us locals call it cocaine

TD- Never mind Roscoe, we'll se you at camp

Anyone else think it could be a joke?

512510[/snapback]

Yep I suspect it is Vincent pulling one on the rookie (not as funny as the one on Losman) hence my comment in the original post.

I do think "Speedy Gonzales" will have to make some adjustments on running in snow though!

Yep I suspect it is Vincent pulling one on the rookie (not as funny as the one on Losman) hence my comment in the original post. 

I do think "Speedy Gonzales" will have to make some adjustments on running in snow though!

512520[/snapback]

What was the prank pulled on JP? I forget...