If things weren't going so well in your life

Kelly the Dog

Oh I see now ... this really isn't about a girlfriend at all but about the Bills and their whining fans.  OK, in that case my answer would be the girl would realize she's not a girlfrienmd at all but a prostitute.  The fans pay money to see her do her thing and when it doesn't turn us on we either want improvement or we're going to stop wasting our time and money.

This Bills/Fans thing isn't puppy love.  It's a business where the Bills have made oodles of money off of the fans trust and hope the team would improve.  We're more than tired of playing Charlie Brown to the team's Lucy.

512921[/snapback]

Damn. Prostitution, yes. But you take all of the romance out of it.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I see now ... this really isn't about a girlfriend at all but about the Bills and their whining fans.  OK, in that case my answer would be the girl would realize she's not a girlfrienmd at all but a prostitute.  The fans pay money to see her do her thing and when it doesn't turn us on we either want improvement or we're going to stop wasting our time and money.

This Bills/Fans thing isn't puppy love.  It's a business where the Bills have made oodles of money off of the fans trust and hope the team would improve.  We're more than tired of playing Charlie Brown to the team's Lucy.

512921[/snapback]

If you don't like paying for sex, I have a great idea for you:

Don't pay for sex.

If the Bills aren't worth it to you, you wouldn't be here. You wouldn't pay for jerseys or tickets or DirectTV or a sports bar where you watch them. Find a team that wins. The point of the analogy is not that the girlfriend has no right to complain or B word, but that if she never shuts up and harps on the same thing ad nauseum and does nothing but B word B word B word B word all day every day, you wouldn't want her around much. She is not a realist, she's a real pain in the ass.