If things weren't going so well in your life

Kelly the Dog

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have mispelled the number '2' as 'dozen' but otherwise I agree which is why I do not post much anymore.  I posted a segment about Roscoe and snow and they started their same act attacking Donahoe for drafting him.  The wall is no longer fun anymore.

512414[/snapback]

Good Gosh - there is just not a lot to talk about re the Bills. I thought the topic funny. I'd hardly think the 2 who made wry comment about Roscoe's drafting are guilty of vitriole...

I think this site is plenty fun. :lol:

You have mispelled the number '2' as 'dozen' but otherwise I agree which is why I do not post much anymore.  I posted a segment about Roscoe and snow and they started their same act attacking Donahoe for drafting him.  The wall is no longer fun anymore.

512414[/snapback]

Come hang out with us on the OT forum...we're actually quite funny over there, and its a great respite from all the nonsense here...

LOL. So says the man with the "disastard" sig line.

512368[/snapback]

I bitched about the "disastard" thing once and left it as that on my sig. I B word about Bush on the PPP board, but about different things when they come up and don't really harp on the same issue, the same way, over and over again. I say good things about Republicans, too, I badmouth myself and my fellow democrats all the time, too. So what's your point?

Guest BackInDaDay
...and your girlfriend or wife, all day, everyday, did nothing but complain about how you didn't do this or that to make yourself better, how you ruined her life by not being as successful as other guys she knows, whined 24-7 about certain minor and major decisions you made 4-5 years ago that have bit you in the ass, and harped over and over and over about the exact same things, whining incessantly, and NEVER EVER EVER saying anything good about you or your lives together - but just bitched, would you?

a] Call her a realist?

b] Say, "you're right dear, thanks for providing scoreboard".

c] kick her out of the house and your life until she wisened up because you can't smack her.

Maybe that's why some people arent around today at TSW.

512305[/snapback]

Sometimes you have to stop, and ask yourself...

What would OJ do?

I bitched about the "disastard" thing once and left it as that on my sig. I B word about Bush on the PPP board, but about different things when they come up and don't really harp on the same issue, the same way, over and over again. I say good things about Republicans, too, I badmouth myself and my fellow democrats all the time, too. So what's your point?

512438[/snapback]

We badmouth you too. :lol:

Mostly behind your back, though.

Bitching is fine.

If you're going to B word, at least be original or entertaining.

If you're going to B word, do it a dozen times on the same issue and not 1200

If you're going to B word, find something that you like once every 3-4 posts to temper it.

If you're going to B word, have some fun with it instead of being bitter about it.

If you're going to B word, B word about yourself sometimes as much as everyone else.

If you're going to B word, understand that it doesn't make you 100% validated right after a loss.

512334[/snapback]

Rules to live by. I would add one more.

If you're going to B word, please don't tell everyone how you were right about the topic you're bitching about. We barely care about you, so what makes you think we give a !@#$ whether you're right or not.

Rules to live by. I would add one more.

If you're going to B word, please don't tell everyone how you were right about the topic you're bitching about. We barely care about you, so what makes you think we give a !@#$ whether you're right or not.

512460[/snapback]

Hey Mock, have you noticed "Elena" yet?

Elena

The one odd thing though, do you think she has another pair of shoes just like that?

512438[/snapback]

It's in your signature, what you've chosen to define your online presence in every single post you've ever made from that point on. That's kind of repetitive, isn't it? Just thought that was funny. I'm sorry. Can I have my pocket mirror back? Dang it, did it again. I'm sorry. C'mon, laugh a little. :lol:

Hey Mock, have you noticed "Elena" yet?

Elena

The one odd thing though, do you think she has another pair of shoes just like that?

512464[/snapback]

Yeah, I saw her, but I felt like she had that psuedo-obvious trash look to her that probably drove how she got this far in life...however far that may be. Trashy-looking Russian mail-order brides are a dime a dozen anymore. :lol::lol:

Yeah, I saw her, but I felt like she had that psuedo-obvious trash look to her that probably drove how she got this far in life...however far that may be. Trashy-looking Russian mail-order brides are a dime a dozen anymore. :lol:  :lol:

512516[/snapback]

Awww, give her a break, it is hard to get good shoes on a Ukrainian hairdresser's

salary these days. :lol:

Another way to put it is that I would rather have some post something 100% wrong but be enjoyable to be around than to have someone be 100% right and be a total !@#$.

512314[/snapback]

And then there's that small, select group we never see anymore who are 100% wrong AND total !@#$s...even though they handicapped their opinions perfectly!

Yeah, I saw her, but I felt like she had that psuedo-obvious trash look to her that probably drove how she got this far in life...however far that may be. Trashy-looking Russian mail-order brides are a dime a dozen anymore. :lol:  :lol:

512516[/snapback]

Gotta love the Top Hats.

Oh I see now ... this really isn't about a girlfriend at all but about the Bills and their whining fans. OK, in that case my answer would be the girl would realize she's not a girlfrienmd at all but a prostitute. The fans pay money to see her do her thing and when it doesn't turn us on we either want improvement or we're going to stop wasting our time and money.

This Bills/Fans thing isn't puppy love. It's a business where the Bills have made oodles of money off of the fans trust and hope the team would improve. We're more than tired of playing Charlie Brown to the team's Lucy.