If things weren't going so well in your life

Kelly the Dog

...and your girlfriend or wife, all day, everyday, did nothing but complain about how you didn't do this or that to make yourself better, how you ruined her life by not being as successful as other guys she knows, whined 24-7 about certain minor and major decisions you made 4-5 years ago that have bit you in the ass, and harped over and over and over about the exact same things, whining incessantly, and NEVER EVER EVER saying anything good about you or your lives together - but just bitched, would you?

a] Call her a realist?

b] Say, "you're right dear, thanks for providing scoreboard".

c] kick her out of the house and your life until she wisened up because you can't smack her.

Maybe that's why some people arent around today at TSW.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to stay positive. Some weeks are harder then others

Let's face it... There are people on this board whose whole week is ruined if the Bills lose. They sit around and try to come up with scenarios that would, if changed allow the team to win.

Lacking imagination, these people come up with one idea and continue to harp and harp and harp... until if proven right they can say I told you so!

Happy belated turkey-day

I like to stay positive. Some weeks are harder then others

Let's face it... There are people on this board whose whole week is ruined if the Bills lose.  They sit around and try to come up with scenarios that would, if changed allow the team to win. 

Lacking imagination, these people come up with one idea and continue to harp and harp and harp... until if proven right they can say I told you so!

Happy belated turkey-day

512329[/snapback]

Bitching is fine.

If you're going to B word, at least be original or entertaining.

If you're going to B word, do it a dozen times on the same issue and not 1200

If you're going to B word, find something that you like once every 3-4 posts to temper it.

If you're going to B word, have some fun with it instead of being bitter about it.

If you're going to B word, B word about yourself sometimes as much as everyone else.

If you're going to B word, understand that it doesn't make you 100% validated right after a loss.

Bitching is fine.

If you're going to B word, find something that you like once every 3-4 posts to temper it.

If you're going to B word, have some fun with it instead of being bitter about it.

If you're going to B word, B word about yourself sometimes as much as everyone else.

If you're going to B word, understand that it doesn't make you 100% and validated right after a loss.

Outstanding post.

Can I B word about this thread?

And those SHOES! My God.

Where on earth did you get that haircut? They have rebates?

512344[/snapback]

My last girlfriend used to see other women on the street with terrible hair or clothes or the like, just stop in front of them, open her purse and hand the girl a pocket mirror without saying one word. It was classic. :blink:

Let's face it... There are people on this board whose whole week is ruined if the Bills lose.  They sit around and try to come up with scenarios that would, if changed allow the team to win. 

512329[/snapback]

Kind of like creating a new helmet design out of crayons.

...and your girlfriend or wife, all day, everyday, did nothing but complain about how you didn't do this or that to make yourself better, how you ruined her life by not being as successful as other guys she knows, whined 24-7 about certain minor and major decisions you made 4-5 years ago that have bit you in the ass, and harped over and over and over about the exact same things, whining incessantly, and NEVER EVER EVER saying anything good about you or your lives together - but just bitched, would you?

a] Call her a realist?

b] Say, "you're right dear, thanks for providing scoreboard".

c] kick her out of the house and your life until she wisened up because you can't smack her.

Maybe that's why some people arent around today at TSW.

512305[/snapback]

LOL. So says the man with the "disastard" sig line.

Bitching is fine.

If you're going to B word, understand that it doesn't make you 100% validated right after a loss.

512334[/snapback]

Wait, is this a metaphor about the Bills and their Fans?

Bitching is fine.

512334[/snapback]

You have mispelled the number '2' as 'dozen' but otherwise I agree which is why I do not post much anymore. I posted a segment about Roscoe and snow and they started their same act attacking Donahoe for drafting him. The wall is no longer fun anymore.