Who's "working" today?

EZC-Boston

At work?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. At work?

• Yup, Lumberg is an SOB.
    • No way, it's a holiday.
    • Nah but that SOB made me us a vacation day.

Hopefully out right after lunch and don't plan on accomplishing much but here I am behind a computer...I guess it is better than at the mall...

512296[/snapback]

Yep, hardly working today myself. I definitely see an early departure in my future too. I was driving past the Gonnorhea Mall here in Buff on the way to work, and you are correct; I would rather be here than there. Parking lot was jammed at 7:45am.

I appreciate your comments just as much.

512469[/snapback]

You know I'm thinking of you as I sip my Beaujolais.

Especially since the cute little blonde waitress I was scamming ran and hid after some big mean looking black guy laid into her for using bad language... :lol:

Hey, whatever happened to the pictures? Not come out? It's not every day you have both Sarama and VABills caught sitting in high chairs so they can see the TV.

You know I'm thinking of you as I sip my Beaujolais.

Especially since the cute little blonde waitress I was scamming ran and hid after some big mean looking black guy laid into her for using bad language... :lol:

Hey, whatever happened to the pictures? Not come out? It's not every day you have both Sarama and VABills caught sitting in high chairs so they can see the TV.

512475[/snapback]

My advice to that waitress would probably be similar to yours, but I'm sure the intent would be different: get over it.