Power Rankings

Mile High

from Aaron Shatz via Fox Sports (link below).

Don't be surprised if Buffalo upsets Carolina this week. The Bills are 4-1 at home, 0-5 on the road. The biggest difference is on defense. If we counted only home games, Buffalo would rank second in defense behind Chicago. If we counted only road games, Buffalo would rank last in defense, even worse than Houston.

And what the hell is Dr. Z talking about.....

"If you don't have something nice to say about somebody, don't say anything at all." My grandmother taught me that, and it's a principle I've lived by. Of course, when that quote was attributed to grandma, she had already passed on, and they hooked her up to a tape recorder and microphone and played it nonstop, just to show people what a nice person she was after all. These are intimate family details that not too many people know.

Don't be surprised if Buffalo upsets Carolina this week. The Bills are 4-1 at home, 0-5 on the road. The biggest difference is on defense. If we counted only home games, Buffalo would rank second in defense behind Chicago. If we counted only road games, Buffalo would rank last in defense, even worse than Houston.

I'm sure it has something to do with facing the texans,jets,dolphins at home. But even so it seems like we generally play with more intensity and aggressivness during home games and generally seem prepared and it seems we sleep through road games. That's a huge difference regardless of the teams we've played. We did manage to do a good job against the chiefs, that's the reason I don't take this with a grain of salt.