Greetings from a Panthers Fan

PantherCanada

Hello everyone!

Get this scenario. I am a Carolina Panthers fan. My husband (BillsCanada) is obviously a Bills fan.

We're from Saskatchewan, Canada and we're travelling there on the weekend for this game. We've been waiting for a couple of years for this weekend as it's been on the schedule for a while and it's finally here.

The Monday after the game we're on the way to Charlotte to see the Falcons @ Panthers game and one of us is going to have a long plane ride...... :w00t::lol:;)

Looking forward to a great game but it will sure be interesting coming to the "enemy" stadium in my Panthers jersey but I've gotta represent :D

We were at the Ralph in 2003 to see the Colts @ Bills game and I look forward to hanging out with all of you again, just this time I can't cheer for your team.

(Bills are definitely my second fave though - I sure would love the day that it's a Bills/Panthers Superbowl but there would likely be a divorce for sure then.... :lol:

Section 108 Row 11 - please don't beat me up. :doh:

Hello everyone!

Get this scenario.  I am a Carolina Panthers fan.  My husband (BillsCanada) is obviously a Bills fan.

We're from Saskatchewan, Canada and we're travelling there on the weekend for this game.  We've been waiting for a couple of years for this weekend as it's been on the schedule for a while and it's finally here.

The Monday after the game we're on the way to Charlotte to see the Falcons @ Panthers game and one of us is going to have a long plane ride......  :w00t:  :lol:  ;)

Looking forward to a great game but it will sure be interesting coming to the "enemy" stadium in my Panthers jersey but I've gotta represent :D

We were at the Ralph in 2003 to see the Colts @ Bills game and I look forward to hanging out with all of you again, just this time I can't cheer for your team.

(Bills are definitely my second fave though - I sure would love the day that it's a Bills/Panthers Superbowl but there would likely be a divorce for sure then....  :lol:

Section 108 Row 11 - please don't beat me up. :doh:

511690[/snapback]

Hey, we're flexible. Have a good time and enjoy watching your guys beat us up. As much bitching goes on here, we will too.

I was married to a Dallas fan. We survived two Super Bowls. Don't sweat it, Sweetie.

Did you really? :doh:

511702[/snapback]

Yeah, we did. Watched the first one at a big SB party on the north shore of Oahu, at a good friends place on Sunset Beach. That helped lessen the pain. The second, we almost bought tickets for (were living in Savannah, GA...4 hour drive to Atlanta), but made our own party instead.

Went to the Pro-Bowl the year before, after the Redskins fiasco. Great tailgate. Another good north shore SB party at Danny's. Can't beat having the Honolulu police department cooking the Huli-huli chicken over keave wood for a hundred people while the surfer girls in bikinis are smoking Maui Wowie ten feet away. Good times.

She was there for my crushing disappointment at "wide right", the year before that.

Gotta love a wife who is a fan.

4 hr drive from Savannah? I lived in St. Simons Island I could make it to the ATL in 4 hours. C'mon now put the pedal down. Although 3 out of the 5 tickets I've recieved were on I-16. Man do I miss St. Patricks day in Savannah, beutiful area. Just givin you sh*t

She died May of 2004, or we'd be watching the next one together too. I like to think, we will.

511748[/snapback]

Thanks for making me feel like a dick. :doh: Sorry for your loss, truly. Didn't mean to offend. Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks for making me feel like a dick.  :doh: Sorry for your loss, truly. Didn't mean to offend. Happy Thanksgiving.

511755[/snapback]

I'm sorry...you didn't offend by any stretch. No offense taken, not at all. I just ignore holidays now. That said, Happy Thanksgiving to you to. I left a really good cranberry relish recipe on the OT board.

Hello everyone!

Looking forward to a great game but it will sure be interesting coming to the "enemy" stadium in my Panthers jersey but I've gotta represent :(

Section 108 Row 11 - please don't beat me up. :blink:

511690[/snapback]

Hey, just be forwarned that representing your team in an "enemy" stadium can get dicey, especially with a bunch of drunk Bills fans. My buddy wore his Redskins jersey a couple years ago (against my advice) and was repeatedly verbally abused as we walked in and out of the stadium. It was girls and guys doing the shouting. Pretty nuts. Luckily he acted cool and didn't try to mouth off to them.