Ok you are the GM for the Day.

BDW1968

What would all of you "I know I would be a better GM" Ok what would you do? What trades, pick ups, cuts?

I would trade Eric M. for draft picks or what ever I could get. I do not believe he wants to be here. Find a wide out that is hungry.

I would cut Big Mike, and use that money and what ever else it took to get a much better O-line in here so your young QB dose not get killed.

Draft D-line first, LB’s and then Db’s in that order.

Fine a TE that can run and is a threat in the middle, I think that will help the running game.

Thats where I would start........

What would all of you "I know I would be a better GM" Ok what would you do? What trades, pick ups, cuts?

I would trade Eric M. for draft picks or what ever I could get. I do not believe he wants to be here. Find a wide out that is hungry.

I would cut Big Mike, and use that money and what ever else it took to get a much better O-line in here so your young QB dose not get killed.

Fine a TE that can run and is a threat in the middle, I think that will help the running game.

511436[/snapback]

I would start with gasoline and a lighter. But that's just me.

511436[/snapback]

- Re-structure and keep EM. Get another WR through FA that can compete for the #1 spot

- MW: keep and re-structure

- Keep NC at a cap-friendly contract

- Cut/release/whatever Coy Wire, Josh Reed, Bennie Anderson

- In free agency, bolster OL and/or DL.

- In the draft, go OL and DL in first 3 rounds (4 picks) with best available player when we pick. How many and what positions depends on who we snag in FA

- Try to find a clutch kicker (yes, I still don't trust Lindell)

511436[/snapback]

If I'm only GM for a day I'd at least wait until the off-season to use it.

1) Give myself a raise

2) Hire a couple of ex-Panthers Cheerleaders as personal assistants

3) Make everyday "free wings and beer" for lunch day for the staff

4) Offer $20 Million a year and half of Ralph's art collection for Bill Belichick to coach the team

5) Make the same offer to Bill Polian to come back and replace me as GM

6) At the end of the day, demote myself to "Sr. Vice President of Hosting Parties" in Suites on game day (keeping my newly acquired staff)

I know, a very busy day--but hey--you only get one chance.

511436[/snapback]

ok, you cut Mike Williams- who do you pick up specificly? There is a run on DL's before you pick, do you still go that route?

If only for a day.  I would work a backroom deal to seel the team to LA, and get a 10 million dollar cut.  Retire, build a house along Pinehurst #2 and say !@#$ football, and play golf every day for the rest of my life.

511548[/snapback]

Not a bad idea- they dont get snow down there! :doh: