Well, I agree with TD on one point at least.

Rubes

Even though we lost, I thought J.P. played well.

Aside from that hideous fumble, I did think he played fairly well, given the circumstances. I liked his mobility and arm. I really think he will do well, given some semblance of a pocket.

Aside from that hideous fumble, I did think he played fairly well, given the circumstances. I liked his mobility and arm. I really think he will do well, given some semblance of a pocket.

511191[/snapback]

There's little Bills coverage here in Cincy, but I gather that the B'gals beat writer, Mark Curnutte, thinks along those lines too. He's a straight-shooter, just-the-facts, Ma'am kind of writer.

JP put the ball in an area for his receives to make a play on it. This is something he wasn't doing at the beginning of the year. i think he has turned the corner on alot of things. Unfortunately JP was the only one that wanted to play that day.

Once the light gets alittle brighter for JP i think he is going to be one hell of a QB.

He also needs to get in the face of his team and yell at them. It was obvious his people weren't ready to play.

Look at Brady he goes nuts on the sideline.

excellent observations by everyone. give the kid some time and he could become a reliable, solid quarterback for years to come. although the line isn't doing the guy ANY favors. well, at least this past sunday they didn't. hopefully they don't get him killed before he can become a good quarterback.

some people on this board (flea17) will insist that this guy and mcgahee are total busts and would never be accepted on any other nfl team. :lol:

give the kid some time and he could become a reliable, solid quarterback for years to come.

511331[/snapback]

Careful, though. Sounds like the same argument as with Bledslow.