Who's working?

Ghost of BiB

I'm here at the lab...attempting unsuccessfully to get something done. We took a 2 hr lunch, and now i am trying to get some more written on my AHA grant, as my profs want something this afternoon. Maybe i should work a bit more on the 1/2 page i've gotten accomplished today so far. But theres no motivation.

Was in at 7:30am for an 8:00am meetings for our new reps. Now I'm working on a branch meeting for Monday. Leave for Palm Springs Thurs morning for a great weekend of great Champagne, wine and food. So I'll work as hard as I need to to earn that reward. Cheers to all!

i have done absolutly 0 work today. im just trying to find stuff to do to pass the time.

but on the bright side, i learned that your eyes do not grow as you age. :doh:

and that Guinea pigs and rabbits can't sweat.

got to love those useless facts. :w00t:

We were told we could leave at 3:00, but someone needed to stay to cover the help / order desk until 5:00.

The other folks on my team are a great crew, so I told them all to go home.

So I am at work goofing off (legitimately).

Happy Thanksgiving to all! :doh:

Took a half day vacation to do the grocery shopping, bake pies, move the furniture, drag out the fancy china and silverware.

I have 12 for Thanksgiving and get a big thrill out of decorating the table and cooking the "perfect" meal.

I'm baking BiB's Sweet Potato pie recipe as I write this. It smells great. Thanks sweetie.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Took a half day vacation to do the grocery shopping, bake pies, move the furniture, drag out the fancy china and silverware.

I have 12 for Thanksgiving and get a big thrill out of decorating the table and cooking the "perfect" meal.

I'm baking BiB's Sweet Potato pie recipe as I write this. It smells great. Thanks sweetie.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

511854[/snapback]

Ow...I hope it comes out right...