Who's working?

Ghost of BiB

We got thrown out at noon. I really wanted to work, too. Really.

I hate being forced into a bourbon and soda at 12:30.

511175[/snapback]

Which Bourbon? I have been drinking Knob Creek most of the morning.

Day off, and all the cleaning is done. Too fricken cold to do anything outside and daytime TV sucks.

Which Bourbon? I have been drinking Knob Creek most of the morning.

Day off, and all the cleaning is done. Too fricken cold to do anything outside and daytime TV sucks.

511190[/snapback]

Maker's Mark. Was on sale. Knobb Creek is definitely Holiday category, though.

Ever try "Eagle Rare"? 101 proof Kentucky sour mash, and smooth. Not easy to find, though...and not all that expensive.

Ever try "Eagle Rare"? 101 proof Kentucky sour mash, and smooth. Not easy to find, though...and not all that expensive.

511195[/snapback]

George Dickel, now thats some drinkin whisky

511195[/snapback]

Can't go wrong with Maker's Mark. I usually drink Wild Turkey or Old Grandad...

but the KC was a gift, but I am surprised how good it is.

I wrote down Eagle Rare, I'll see if I can find it. Thanks for tip.

George Dickel, now thats some drinkin whisky

511198[/snapback]

George Dickel 90 proof is America's best whiskey. It isn't a bourbon, but it is a sour mash. Funny thing is when I left SF at the end of 1994 there were maybe 10 bars that carried Dickel (mostly at my request). When I returned in August of this year I found NO bars with GD. As of last month, I think I got 6 or 7 bars to carry that necktar. I'll have 10 in hand in no time.

BTW, I'm bolting at noon or before...have to shop as I'm having 10 people for Thanksgiving dinner and have done none of the shopping.

first, define "working", then I can more accurately answer this question

511206[/snapback]

You might as well have your bourbon now, because shopping is going to fierce up pretty soon, Pooj.

Working as defined in the Terrell Owens arbitration agreement? I was at my place of duty this morning, at 7:30, and my highest level of activity today was emailing back and forth with the really hot blonde in budgeting.

We got thrown out at noon. I really wanted to work, too. Really.

I hate being forced into a bourbon and soda at 12:30.

511175[/snapback]

Where's that middle finger smiley ?

I started at 4am and will not arrive home until 5pm, for the 3rd straight day. Luckily, I get to host my wifes side of the family tomorrow. :lol:

Working today and Friday, as usual. I'm one of the federal employees that doesn't take time off around Thanksgiving and/or Christmas. I take the bulk of my vacation time in the fall for the home opener and other games I plan to attend. I leave the major holidays for the others in my office to squabble about.