Hot T.O. Rumor

Thailog80

speculation

511114[/snapback]

Complete bull sh--. Using this logic, any star (or any player) on any team who's been benched could seek to be released if they're not going to play. Why even have contracts if this crap is going to happen?

He signed with the Eagles. They are free to do whatever they want with him, especially if they have to pay him.

Complete bull sh--.  Using this logic, any star (or any player) on any team who's been benched could seek to be released if they're not going to play.  Why even have contracts if this crap is going to happen?

He signed with the Eagles.  They are free to do whatever they want with him, especially if they have to pay him.

511129[/snapback]

I don't think that the Eagles would be FORCED to release him, but they cannot prevent him from coming to the practice facility. I think the speculationis that they would be better off cutting him then having to deal with him showing up in the weight room and in meetings just to spite them.

I think they should let him go to the facility, but sectretly tell everyone else on the team that they are practicing and preparing somewhere else. :lol:

If I were Philly I'd put his butt on the bench and leave him there. Make him dress and sit on the sidelines but the only way he would get on the field is during warmups and walking on and off the field. TO apparently still believes he controls his own destiny to the detriment of everyone else. Glue his butt to the bench then release him. The guy is so stupid he'd rant and rave and get his contract nullified and lose the money.

San Fran should claim him off waivers, then hold him hostage for a 2nd T.O. trade.    :lol:

511136[/snapback]

If he is released and SF has an opportunity and DOESN'T pick him up, they're crazy. Certainly a distraction can't hurt their season and would serve TO right.