I Have a Dream

Pass the Pipe

Are you, henryfumbles, and red dragon naturally huge douchebags, or do you have to work at it?

511307[/snapback]

This was the funniest line in the manifesto:

People like these men work hard to achieve a superior status in society, thus they have earned the right to complain.

That one had me rolling aound on the floor of my cube. :lol:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That one had me rolling aound on the floor of my cube.  :lol:

511315[/snapback]

Floor of your cube...that explains it....Now quit surfiung before your boss catches you and takes back the bright shiney employee of the week award you won in August for clearing the paper jam from the office copier...

Floor of your cube...that explains it....Now quit surfiung before your boss catches you and takes back the bright shiney employee of the week award you won in August for clearing the paper jam from the office copier...

511326[/snapback]

Now, ya see, THAT'S funny! Outstanding! :lol:

A few more humorous intelligent B word-slaps like that and you, too, may become a TBD elite member. Course, it'd help if you quite whining...but, that's not a deal-breaker. :D

511326[/snapback]

I've got a lot of things someone of your superior intellect probably doesn't have. A cube, a lab, friends, a sense of humor.

What you, Red Dragon, and others before you don't get is that it's cool that you have issues with the team, GM, coach, whatever flavor-of-the-week has your panties in a bunch. But you drone on-and-on with your "I have a right to complain" schtick. That's what turns people off. If you don't come across so freaking preachy all the time, maybe you won't get crapped on by the board. But a few people call you nuts, and guys like you start with the "I'm smarter than you"-like posts. It makes you seem like, well, like a douchbag.

I've got a lot of things someone of your superior intellect probably doesn't have. A cube, a lab, friends, a sense of humor.

What you, Red Dragon, and others before you don't get is that it's cool that you have issues with the team, GM, coach, whatever flavor-of-the-week has your panties in a bunch.  But you drone on-and-on with your "I have a right to complain" schtick.  That's what turns people off.  If you don't come across so freaking preachy all the time, maybe you won't get crapped on by the board.  But a few people call you nuts, and guys like you start with the "I'm smarter than you"-like posts.  It makes you seem like, well, like a douchbag.

511340[/snapback]

Yeah, and look how Khan turned out.

511340[/snapback]

You get a whole cube along with your lab? Damn. I work for 2 prof, means i am back and forth between 2 labs. In 1 lab we have a small room thats called an "office" with 4 desks in it. Each postdoc has their own desk, and us 3 grad students and the u-grad hafta share the other 2. In my 2nd lab, i actually have my own desk in the desk farm outside the lab. But i also have 3 others within 5 feet of me. the desks are in rows, and they are so crammed, that myself and the person behind me cant both push our chairs out at the same time.

Thank you....Now I can put a face with the name....

511351[/snapback]

Just when I thought there was hope for you...you go and notice the face. Sheesh :doh:

Kidding...I'm a face man, too.

You get a whole cube along with your lab? Damn. I work for 2 prof, means i am back and forth between 2 labs. In 1 lab we have a small room thats called an "office" with 4 desks in it. Each postdoc has their own desk, and us 3 grad students and the u-grad hafta share the other 2. In my 2nd lab, i actually have my own desk in the desk farm outside the lab. But i also have 3 others within 5 feet of me. the desks are in rows, and they are so crammed, that myself and the person behind me cant both push our chairs out at the same time.

511349[/snapback]

Big pharma. We get whatever we want. :doh: