I Have a Dream

Pass the Pipe

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this board must have been totally friggin awesome before if it is that much worse now.

other bills boards are REALLY bad. you have clowns with no idea pontificating over what player is better with what attitude when they don't even understand the basics of the game or who is playing it.

here you get some stuff back and forth, but it is funny most of the time and there are plenty of great takes, wrong or not, the analysis is interesting.

have posts been deleted or changed by mods here a lot?

i really can't tell

PTP...WTF are you talking about?  I really have no clue where you're going with this.

Are you suggesting Fearless Leader and the Mods (good band name, no?) banish people from this site for their beliefs?  If so, you are so totally off the mark, it's not funny.  Do you think this is a forum that only supports positive posts?  If so, you must not be reading the posts or paying attention.  Honestly, after reading your impenetrable rant, I have no freakin' idea what has you upset.

I have to go with LA on this one...this is just plain moronic.  With that said, it is still here, and my guess is you are still free to post your "thoughts" as you please.  So, doesn't that defeat the premise of your argument?  I'm asking because I'm REALLY not sure what your real point is.

511164[/snapback]

The fuel for this post came from yesterday's quick removal of the Red Dragon post where he merely stated that he correctly predicted the outcome in San Diego. I apologize if my selection of words and analogies offended anyone, but I feel a message had to be sent to the governors of this website, especially on the eve of Thanksgiving commemorating the sacrifices made by the early settlers. In addition, our team is going nowhere fast and a grassroots movement by the fans is much needed at this time.

I am in total agreement, if it can be said that this forum represents a subtle yet malevolent dictatorship of ideas and a libertarian orthodoxy that when messed with is crushed like a jaugernaut enforced like a strict caffiene addicted band teacher - we all feel like that some days, don't we?

That is what you are saying isn't it?

Absolute brilliance! As a frequent victim of censorship, I appreciate your point of view. Lets get rid of the unnecessary visitors of this site who have nothing to offer but tired opinions and insider references, and let people who have serious opinions express themselves.

511137[/snapback]

How have you been censored? Have your posts been removed? Were you suspended?

I find my self on the outside of many of the discussions here (and virtually ALL of the socio-political discussions) yet I'm clearly free to spouse my extremely intelligent insights. If you recall, I'm one of the few who was (mostly) on your side in the "Annoying fans" thread. If you felt censored during that exchange, I'd say that's your problem.

As with most public forums, we are rife with half-wits, nitwits, low-lifes (thank God) and mental defectives. Many of the posters are the clueless simpletons that call WGR and Jim Rome. The moronic discussions revolving around firing this guy, cutting that guy and "is he faking an injury" are prevelant here...get used to it or don't...but they don't prevent you from exercising your brain and sharing your opinions.

As for the socio-political stuff, the Wall is lousy with knee-jerk, right-wing God-pimping White guys. So what? Ignore their drivel...or post the opposite. That's the nature of free-discourse.

As for "free-discourse"...the discourse is as free as Fearless Leader wants it to be...it's HIS Wall. He's just gracious enough to share it with us. I find many of his views offensive...but, his willingness to provide this forum refreshing for one of his ilk. :D

Let's see who haven't I taken a shot at? Oh, yeah...The vast majority of those here have the worst taste in music, movies and culture. Yet, some (like me, for instance) are refined and cultured. I'm happy to find ANY place with their input...even if I have to sort through the rubble to get it. :lol:

The fuel for this post came from yesterday's quick removal of the Red Dragon post where he merely stated that he correctly predicted the outcome in San Diego. I apologize if my selection of words and analogies offended anyone, but I feel a message had to be sent to the governors of this website, especially on the eve of Thanksgiving commemorating the sacrifices made by the early settlers. In addition, our team is going nowhere fast and a grassroots movement by the fans is much needed at this time.

511174[/snapback]

You're saying the post was a simple "Told ya so"? If that's all it was and it was removed, I'm shocked. I've seen far too many of those "LAMP" posts here (and very few "What the fu#k was I thinking? posts). My guess is there's something else going on. In my experience here, there always is when a post gets deleated or someone gets banned. Perhaps it was a mistake?

OR maybe Simon or NG did it. Those guys really suck as Mods and are constantly screwing up. :D

I'm totally screwed now. :lol:

Let's see who haven't I taken a shot at?  Oh, yeah...The vast majority of those here have the worst taste in music, movies and culture.  Yet, some (like me, for instance) are refined and cultured.

511186[/snapback]

Says the Steely Dan fan? And you were complaining about overt whiteness earlier! :lol:

C'mon Dean, go listen to some early James Brown.

Says the Steely Dan fan?  And you were complaining about overt whiteness earlier!  :lol:

C'mon Dean, go listen to some early James Brown.

511193[/snapback]

I'll have you know I freakin' LOVE JB...my guess is Donald and Walter do, too.

As Tower of Power says..."I'll still be diggin on James Brown"

It is extremely troublesome to me that the moderators of this so called “open forum” continue to deploy Gestapo tactics reminiscent of 1930’s Germany, 1920’s Russia, Serbia, or some of the extreme dictatorships of Central Africa. In an extreme case, one could easily assimilate these tactics with the ethnic cleansing practiced by these brutal regimes mentioned above except in this instance the extermination is being performed on prophetic thinkers that do not subscribe to the governing of the Buffalo Bills of which we are all constituents. Men like Swaggart, SoCal Bill, and now the Red Dragon have been driven to exile for sharing scripture and visions that on the face appear radical and fascist, but are actually predictions that have ALL materialized with every passing Sunday, especially this last one. Nostradamus would envy the track record of these great men, I vividly recall SoCal Bill demanding the termination of Tom Donahoe not last week, but two seasons ago!  Swaggart adamantly disagreed with Mel Kiper’s analysis of Mike Williams that dreadful day in April 2002. Yet the vast majority of citizens of this website including the honorable stewards continue to treat these men like “doom sayers” or snake charmers in a crowded Moroccan market. 

The hypocrisy of the governance of this website is alarming and parallels destructive organizations like the Branch Davidians or Jim Baker’s PTL empire.  I constantly have to wade through poorly written passages on nonsensical topics like Jessica Alba, Paris Hilton, Where to go in Buffalo questions, and the ghastly “I am going to U2 tonight” postings laced with profanity, sexual overtures, and grammatical debauchery, yet these perpetrators of the English language are given the golden key to the website because of their fundamentalist belief that any day now Mike Gandy will metamorphosis into the next Walter Jones or possibly Coy Wire into the next Ed Reed or Roy Williams. On the other hand, an insightful post educating the masses on Holcomb’s dish rag arm, Teague’s poor technique, or the overreaction to the Lake Minnetonka pleasure cruise is quickly addressed with a gang beating and swift execution from the database. Jerry Sullivan has made a living plagiarizing material from these men. Honestly, if a pleasure cruise with some of Fort Erie’s finest would get this team to 500, I would personally fund and captain the motley voyage! Can anyone really blame an elitist like the Red Dragon for being aggravated with a drunken face painter proving to everyone on the 50 yard that he or she understands the meaning of a first down? People like these men work hard to achieve a superior status in society, thus they have earned the right to complain.

Respectfully, I hope the esquires of this fine media forum will consider my desperate plea for granting these men a canvas they rightfully deserve. Their ideas and philosophies might reside in the tails of this site’s distribution curve, but it is thinking like this that has allowed man to visit the moon and circumvent the global with merely a sailboat. Collectively our parents or grandparents have most likely escaped tyrannies like this website has become to come to a land were fertile ideas are rewarded and not met with oppression or torture.  Who knows, their rebellious nature and revolutionary thinking could fuel a removal of the bourgeoisie currently occupying the front office of our football team.

I would like to propose a referendum involving the good citizens of this website to determine if only positive messages, including blind optimism should be the sole right to immigration. If so, I am sure these men will be able to handle the verdict and go quietly.

511061[/snapback]

Is this satire? This is satire, right?

:lol:

The intent of the message is clear, and I fully support it.

I rarely post anymore, presenting any views contrary to the mainstream views of this board just becomes an excercise in futility.

511140[/snapback]

There's a mainstream?

Wow.

Which way is the wind blowing today?

And Petrino?

Blow me.

OR maybe Simon or NG did it. Those guys really suck as Mods and are constantly screwing up

Actually I did do it.

Since it was a post about Red Dragon and not the Bills I moved it to the off-topic forum. :lol:

And thank you for finally taking a shot at me, I was beginning to feel left out!

Actually I did do it.

Since it was a post about Red Dragon and not the Bills I moved it to the off-topic forum.  :lol:

And thank you for finally taking a shot at me, I was beginning to feel left out!

511226[/snapback]

I'll pick on you, if it makes you feel better. Anyone need a good cranberry sauce recipe?

Actually I did do it.

Since it was a post about Red Dragon and not the Bills I moved it to the off-topic forum.  :lol:

511226[/snapback]

Wait you MOVED it and didn't delete it? So where's the complaint? Thin-skinned bastards, no?

I'd love to insult you more, but as you are one of the few intelligent humans here it's kinda tough.

Now, I need to go wipe this s#it off my nose.

Is this satire?  This is satire, right?

:lol:

511219[/snapback]

It was a good write and a good read.

Exposes the seamy underbelly of the TBD site and the trucullent goose-stepping that usually follows when someone writes an opinion that goes against the allowable parameters of the site. I've had relatively innocous stuff (to my thinking) wisked away by unfeeling moderators and I hardly EVER post.

But besides, anyone who takes that much time and energy to attempt to communicate should at least get a hear-hear! out of this supposedly intellectual gang.

This ain't no WGR here. Since to say your piece on this show you do have to know how to type.

Maybe someone could do some stats on this and tell us how many metaphors per paragraph and isnt this some kind of record? Maybe thinly-veiled references per post? Or facisist accusations per pixel?

There are some records here for sure.

Good Post. Hear Here!

It is extremely troublesome to me that the moderators of this so called “open forum” continue to deploy Gestapo tactics reminiscent of 1930’s Germany, 1920’s Russia, Serbia, or some of the extreme dictatorships of Central Africa. In an extreme case, one could easily assimilate these tactics with the ethnic cleansing practiced by these brutal regimes mentioned above except in this instance the extermination is being performed on prophetic thinkers that do not subscribe to the governing of the Buffalo Bills of which we are all constituents. Men like Swaggart, SoCal Bill, and now the Red Dragon have been driven to exile for sharing scripture and visions that on the face appear radical and fascist, but are actually predictions that have ALL materialized with every passing Sunday, especially this last one. Nostradamus would envy the track record of these great men, I vividly recall SoCal Bill demanding the termination of Tom Donahoe not last week, but two seasons ago!  Swaggart adamantly disagreed with Mel Kiper’s analysis of Mike Williams that dreadful day in April 2002. Yet the vast majority of citizens of this website including the honorable stewards continue to treat these men like “doom sayers” or snake charmers in a crowded Moroccan market. 

The hypocrisy of the governance of this website is alarming and parallels destructive organizations like the Branch Davidians or Jim Baker’s PTL empire.  I constantly have to wade through poorly written passages on nonsensical topics like Jessica Alba, Paris Hilton, Where to go in Buffalo questions, and the ghastly “I am going to U2 tonight” postings laced with profanity, sexual overtures, and grammatical debauchery, yet these perpetrators of the English language are given the golden key to the website because of their fundamentalist belief that any day now Mike Gandy will metamorphosis into the next Walter Jones or possibly Coy Wire into the next Ed Reed or Roy Williams. On the other hand, an insightful post educating the masses on Holcomb’s dish rag arm, Teague’s poor technique, or the overreaction to the Lake Minnetonka pleasure cruise is quickly addressed with a gang beating and swift execution from the database. Jerry Sullivan has made a living plagiarizing material from these men. Honestly, if a pleasure cruise with some of Fort Erie’s finest would get this team to 500, I would personally fund and captain the motley voyage! Can anyone really blame an elitist like the Red Dragon for being aggravated with a drunken face painter proving to everyone on the 50 yard that he or she understands the meaning of a first down? People like these men work hard to achieve a superior status in society, thus they have earned the right to complain.

Respectfully, I hope the esquires of this fine media forum will consider my desperate plea for granting these men a canvas they rightfully deserve. Their ideas and philosophies might reside in the tails of this site’s distribution curve, but it is thinking like this that has allowed man to visit the moon and circumvent the global with merely a sailboat. Collectively our parents or grandparents have most likely escaped tyrannies like this website has become to come to a land were fertile ideas are rewarded and not met with oppression or torture.  Who knows, their rebellious nature and revolutionary thinking could fuel a removal of the bourgeoisie currently occupying the front office of our football team.

I would like to propose a referendum involving the good citizens of this website to determine if only positive messages, including blind optimism should be the sole right to immigration. If so, I am sure these men will be able to handle the verdict and go quietly.

511061[/snapback]

Are you, henryfumbles, and red dragon naturally huge douchebags, or do you have to work at it?