Anyone familiar with The Pussycat Dolls?

The Poojer

They started as a seductive dance show in LA, and a lot of stars have been guest dancers, like Christina Aguilera, Carmen Electra, Christina Applegate among others. They are pretty slammin hot and look very slutty dancing around in bras and panties. I guess they decided to release an album. I saw a video for one song "Dontcha" Not anything special but not the worst ever.

I just got thier cd(for free of course) and am getting ready to load it into the ipod, but ihave never heard of them or anything by them, and rather than listen to it myself, i figured I would burden y'all :lol:

511029[/snapback]

I can't freakin believe I'm in this thread. In the hotel room in San Diego, I was surfing the cable and stopped on an REALLY hot chick...then noticed there were several really hot girls. It was a kitty Cat Doll video. When it was over, flipped the channels and there it was again.

OK...bottom line, it sucked...but, was better than, say, the Spice Girls, Brittany, Jessica, etc....and the chicks wer FAR hotter.

I can't freakin believe I'm in this thread.

If a day ever comes when we don't open a thread that has the words "pussycat dolls" in the title, we should just give up.

And you can't appreciate the genius of the Spice Girls unless you have a teenage daughter. Those girls kicked it!

If a day ever comes when we don't open a thread that has the words "pussycat dolls" in the title, we should just give up.

And you can't appreciate the genius of the Spice Girls unless you have a teenage daughter. Those girls kicked it!

511237[/snapback]

Well, I've had a few teenage daughters...someone elses, of course. :lol:

Well, I've had a few teenage daughters...someone elses, of course.

<Sound of 12 gauge breech snapping shut> :lol:

:D  So true.

511247[/snapback]

Well at least we can agree that kitty belongs at the top of the polls....... ;)

They started as a seductive dance show in LA, and a lot of stars have been guest dancers, like Christina Aguilera, Carmen Electra, Christina Applegate among others.  They are pretty slammin hot and look very slutty dancing around in bras and panties.  I guess they decided to release an album.  I saw a video for one song "Dontcha"  Not anything special but not the worst ever.

511042[/snapback]

4 or 5 buttafaces.