Anyone see the American Music Awards?

The Poojer

if you could get past the god awful performances of Hillary Lindsey Lohan Duff, the complete waste of camera shots of a fully clothed Gwen Stefani, and others, there were some great performances. Sheryl Crow, Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban(am I really including 2 country performers?????) and best of what I saw Los Lonely Boys and Carlos Santana, tearing it up!

I mean come on with out the body, she isn't much, and apprently without the body and the rest of No Doubt, she really isn't much!

Nice!  :lol:

I did see Gwen come on stage, and I changed it when she was wearing pants and a sportcoat.  Whaddya gotta do to see a silver sun-covered nipple on TV nowadays?

510843[/snapback]

How were the Stones? I fell asleep watching some cRap. :lol:

Agreed on Carlos and LLB. :D

if you could get past the god awful performances of Hillary Lindsey Lohan Duff, the complete waste of camera shots of a fully clothed Gwen Stefani, and others, there were some great performances.  Sheryl Crow, Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban(am I really including 2 country performers?????) and best of what I saw Los Lonely Boys and Carlos Santana, tearing it up!

510838[/snapback]

Nice!  :D

I did see Gwen come on stage, and I changed it when she was wearing pants and a sportcoat.  Whaddya gotta do to see a silver sun-covered nipple on TV nowadays?

510843[/snapback]

Forget the clothes, the performance was horrible. :lol:

I remember when No Doubt was good.

I didn't see the show, but I have to admit that I've come to realize there are some pretty talented people in country music these days. I never paid any attention to it until I moved down south.....my ex was into it big time....all she listened to. Anyway, I started to come across some bands and performers that really were pretty good.....Martina McBride, Chesney, Urban, Rascal Flatts, Emerson Drive.....not to mention that there are some INCREDIBLY hot women in country music....Faith Hill has become pretty much an afterthought when you have women like Julie Roberts around :lol:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00023B13K.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Even better.... http://www.maximonline.com/girls_of_maxim/...maximgirls.girl