Danica Patrick married...

Ramius

Harrumph.

Age is an attitude.

I've been recently dating gals from 19 to 48. Average age is probably about 32. As been brought up here before, contrary to popular belief there are a lot of young gals who appreciate being treated right. There are also 20 year olds who have a really good head on their shoulders, and 40 somethings who belong in nursery school.

Harrumph.

Age is an attitude.

I've been recently dating gals from 19 to 48. Average age is probably about 32. As been brought up here before, contrary to popular belief there are a lot of young gals who appreciate being treated right. There are also 20 year olds who have a really good head on their shoulders, and 40 somethings who belong in nursery school.

510832[/snapback]

After stints in HR and hiring, I believe that after age 24 maturity has little to do with age.

Tell us ghost-man, those 32 year olds make up in libido what those 19 year olds

have in looks, don't they?

After stints in HR and hiring, I believe that after age 24 maturity has little to do with age.

Tell us ghost-man, those 32 year olds make up in libido what those 19 year olds

have in looks, don't they?

510882[/snapback]

Seems to be an excellent age bracket, and they still have the looks, too. Often, better than the younger ones. There's a point where "cuteness" gets replaced by "beauty".

Danica Patrick=FIP

510920[/snapback]

I have no idea what that means. :doh:

Anyway, it sounds like most of you are jealous of the 40 year old guy who DID get into Danica's pants.

As far as her, ahem, chest is concerned, I don't think implants would fit in the race car. :w00t:

She found someone who isn't you. Get over it!!

Mike

After reading this thread, I'm hoping for just one little positive comment for the over 50 women. It would be sooooo welcome right about now  :(

That libido thing can get even stronger in the 50s. 

:blink:

511857[/snapback]

That's great! Something to give Thanks for.

I have no idea what that means.  :blink:

Anyway, it sounds like most of you are jealous of the 40 year old guy who DID get into Danica's pants. 

As far as her, ahem, chest is concerned, I don't think implants would fit in the race car.  :(

She found someone who isn't you.  Get over it!!

Mike

511853[/snapback]

Interesting take my friend, as you probably have not read one thing about this chick except for maybe the Maxim spread. She has an incredible attitude problem both inside the racecar and out, and it's that attitude of hers coupled with her entitlement complex that are going to be her biggest obstacles as she tries to advance her carrer. It's funny how she is only thought of as a female driver instead of as a rookie driver. Rookies never make mistakes, right? That chip on her shoulder is only going to get bigger and I can't wait until the day she has a PMS attack and explodes on some reporter Tony Stewart style. It's not a matter of if, but when.

But what do I know? I'm only in my early thirties and according to folks like you, I can't possibly be able to read a woman. That fool can have her for all I care, as she's a !@#$ing headcase. Hooray, he got in her pants. Yippeeee!!!! Have fun with it while you can dumbass.

After reading this thread, I'm hoping for just one little positive comment for the over 50 women. It would be sooooo welcome right about now  :(

That libido thing can get even stronger in the 50s. 

:(

511857[/snapback]

Over 50 women need love too. Damn, I knew I should have went to the Saints game...

:blink:

Interesting take my friend, as you probably have not read one thing about this chick except for maybe the Maxim spread.  She has an incredible attitude problem both inside the racecar and out, and it's that attitude of hers coupled with her entitlement complex that are going to be her biggest obstacles as she tries to advance her carrer.  It's funny how she is only thought of as a female driver instead of as a rookie driver.  Rookies never make mistakes, right?  That chip on her shoulder is only going to get bigger and I can't wait until the day she has a PMS attack and explodes on some reporter Tony Stewart style.  It's not a matter of if, but when.

But what do I know?  I'm only in my early thirties and according to folks like you, I can't possibly be able to read a woman.  That fool can have her for all I care, as she's a !@#$ing headcase.  Hooray, he got in her pants.  Yippeeee!!!!  Have fun with it while you can dumbass.

511892[/snapback]

I'm only a few years older than you (36) and I don't even claim to know how to read a woman. :blink:

Actually, I've read a little bit about Danica and I didn't think there was anything horrible about her. That said, she's not my type. I don't think I would be happy if my wife/girlfriend was risking her life on a racetrack six months out of the year.

Some women are headcases...Paris Hilton being the most extreme example. I've dated some in the past (my wife isn't, BTW). It doesn't matter a hill of beans to me if Danica Patrick's a nutcase or not. I'm neither with her nor obsessed with her. You're right, you should stay away from women like that.

Mike