Danica Patrick married...

Ramius

Shes 23, smokin hot, and marries this dirty old bastard. Its not like she needs him for money.

(no offense to the 40 and older crowd, but a chick like that should be with guys my age :))

http://msn.foxsports.com/motor/story/5105640

510531[/snapback]

Don't worry brother, she be back on the market in 2 or 3 years and will have learned a trick or two. (since when did 40 make you a dirty ol' bastard?)

touche, but even if we cant compete with "staying power", we can go back for rounds 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc... ;)

510540[/snapback]

Most of us can see the opening of rd 2,tough time closing that deal, but aint seen rd 3 or beyond in god knows how many years :)

BTW, did you see the irish lotto numbers?

I can't believe she would lie and say that her hip injury happened during a yoga workout. Oh, that Danica, always such a kidder. It actually happened on a sweaty, passionate love-making session between the two of us in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico a few years back. I'm glad I got in there when I did. She was a real dynamo, and I had some pelvis soreness myself.

Danica, I hope you're happy...

(She'll be back) :)

Shes 23, smokin hot, and marries this dirty old bastard. Its not like she needs him for money.

(no offense to the 40 and older crowd, but a chick like that should be with guys my age :))

510531[/snapback]

Let that poor bastard have that snatch. She has an attitude from hell and a small rack to boot. I wouldn't wish that chick on anyone.

510531[/snapback]

When I was your age I thought exactly the same thing. And I was right. Old farts had no business with young beautiful women. There was no reason for a young woman to prefer a washed-out old man over a virile young man like me. :)

Now that I'm quite a bit older, I'm sure that the proper age for a beautiful young woman is my age. How could a young self-absorbed punk possibly give the woman the kind of mental stimulation and carnal pleasures as a man of my education and experience? I treat them as people, not kitty. I have no problem with them going out with ther friends (male or female) and partying or dancing with other men. I'm not jealous and I realize it's me that she'll be coming home with...if she wants to. Anyway, now I'm SURE I'm right. :w00t:

Of course, should I live to be 75 or 80 and have money, I'll argue that it's best for a young woman to be with a really old man who gives her money, presents and security. You know what? I'll be right then, too. ;)

When I was your age I thought exactly the same thing.  And I was right.  Old farts had no business with young beautiful women.  There was no reason for a young woman to prefer a washed-out old man over a virile young man like me.  :) 

Now that I'm quite a bit older, I'm sure that the proper age for a beautiful young woman is my age.  How could a young self-absorbed punk possibly give the woman the kind of mental stimulation and carnal pleasures as a man of my education and experience?  I treat them as people, not kitty.  I have no problem with them going out with ther friends (male or female) and partying or dancing with other men.  I'm not jealous and I realize it's me that she'll be coming home with...if she wants to. Anyway, now I'm SURE I'm right.  :lol:

Of course, should I live to be 75 or 80 and have money, I'll argue that it's best for a young woman to be with a really old man who gives her money, presents and security.  You know what?  I'll be right then, too.  ;)

510552[/snapback]

:):w00t::w00t:

always the insightful one

(no offense to the 40 and older crowd, but a chick like that should be with guys my age ;))

510531[/snapback]

Since I am closer to 40 than you, I am more inclined to believe she's been with too many guys your age and thus her choice :)