Terrence McGee

Looking for some info here...I was at the game in SD and was slightly (ok heavily) intoxicated, but here's what I noticed:

I am not sure if McGee started the game at CB. The Chargers scored so fast, I blinked and our defense was staggering off the field. Did he start?

McGee returned the Bills first kickoff for 40+ yards, stayed down for a second, and then limped off the field rather badly.

He did not return any more kicks for the rest of the day. However, he did return to this blowout game to play cornerback.

What are the Bills thinking? IMO, McGee's returns are the most exciting part of the game. He is as good as anyone in the NFL, because he makes an early decision and picks up yards quickly. But why would the Bills insert him into the secondary when clearly he is too injured to perform the job he is best at? Why have him limping around in a 35-10 game?

Granted, it was a nice opportunity for Roscoe to show his stuff on returns, and he did well. Why not present the same opportunity to King and some of the younger DB's?

Please note: I left with 13 minutes left in the 4th quarter, so hopefully they did eventually pull him...