MWilliams vs McKinnie

Simon

I keep reading these comments about how at least Mickinnie is on the field, Williams is hurt all the time, we should ahve drafted the guy that actually plays, etc. ad nauseum, caveat emptor.

Just thought y'all might be interested to know that since being taken in the same draft, both guys have played the exact same number of games.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled incoherent rants..... :devil:

I keep reading these comments about how at least Mickinnie is on the field, Williams is hurt all the time, we should ahve drafted the guy that actually plays, etc. ad nauseum, caveat emptor.

Just thought y'all might be interested to know that since being taken in the same draft, both guys have played the exact same number of games.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled incoherent rants.....    :devil:

510011[/snapback]

Yeah, but who's played more over the last week??? :doh:

510011[/snapback]

good post

if only we could find the number of snaps. williams has not finished a lot of games he has started

510011[/snapback]

I tried to watch McKinney last night...Fron what I saw, I would take him in a hearbeat over Williams...He's at least athletic...