RIP, J.F.K

stuckincincy

Thats likely not going to happen considering that the same Military-Industrial complex that took out JFK has this administration in its back-pocket.

510362[/snapback]

JFK was a proponent of reduction of taxation, which would benefit the M-I complex you cite. Direct your theories elsewhere.

http://www.nationalcenter.org/JFKTaxes1961.html

I sometimes still amaze myself. Amazing that I would think people might just actually show a little grace when discussing the life/murder of one of our nations leaders.

Side note: I am not a huge "W" fan but I can assure you that if I saw someone celebrating his death (read celebrating freedom of expression) I would most likley punch that person in the :lol: face.

I sometimes still amaze myself.  Amazing that I would think people might just actually show a little grace when discussing the life/murder of one of our nations leaders.

Side note: I am not a huge "W" fan but I can assure you that if I saw someone celebrating his death (read celebrating freedom of expression) I would most likley punch that person in the :lol:  face.

510870[/snapback]

I saw thousands jumping up and down with glee when " Not Guilty " was announced at the O.J. trial. Land of the Free includes many a window licker.

I can relate to the punching reflex.

I saw thousands jumping up and down with glee when " Not Guilty " was announced at the O.J. trial. Land of the Free includes many a window licker.

I can relate to the punching reflex.

510936[/snapback]

That jumping up and down was just those who were still bitter @ the fine folks from Simi Valley. They wanted payback, and boy, did they get it.

Nice trade value though: letting a killer walk in exchange for beating the crap out of a junkie.