I think I got it figure out...

Dr. K

Been reading the board and based on that I think I got it figure out what we need to do to get back to the Superbowl. It's simple . . .

fire Donohoe

fire Mularkey

fire McNally

cut Moulds

cut Williams

cut Reed

get rid of Clements

get a whole lot of great new players (from www.greatnewplayers.com, I guess)

hire Jim Kelly as OC

run on every down

I don't know why the Bills' management can't figure this out.

Dr. K, what do you suggest that will better this team? I'll tell you one thing, this team is rotten to the core.

Thye play like a bunch of little girls with dresses on.  :)

509710[/snapback]

I really don't know. I'm pretty discouraged, But it seems to me a lot of what we all say on the board is silly, flailing around, suggesting desperate moves as if there were some miracle that was going to turn the team around, or putting it all on some simgle scapegoat.

Donohue, whatever you say about him, had a plan. It didn't work. I don't know if he can turn it around, so maybe you need another management team. Sure, fire him. But new management is not going to turn this team around right away--you're still looking at years. The Bills went for decades trying lots of different coaches, general managers, players, etc. and were still bad.

I guess the only thing I'd say now is stop playing the old guys; play the young guys and figure out if any of them can play. At least then we might know the size of the hole we're in.

I missed a couple:

hire a baseball guy as general manager

get Drew Bledsoe back

509708[/snapback]

You missed one more.....Digging up the corpse of John Butler, scraping some DNA, and cloning him.