Who's the best QB we've played in '05?

AKC

Here are the players who were quarterbacking in wins against the Bills this season. Who was the best among them?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Here are the players who were quarterbacking in wins against the Bills this season. Who was the best among them?

• Brees- 149.1 rating-28/33 for 339 yards, 4 TDs 0 INTs
    • Collins- 113.4 rating-19/27 for 261 yards, 1 TD 0 INTs
    • Brady- 113.0 rating- 14/21 for 199 yards, 1 TD 0 INTs
    • Griese- 88.4 rating- 16/22 for 136 yards, 0 TDs 0 INTs
    • Vick- 83.4 rating- 15/27 for 167 yards, 2 TDs 1 INT
    • Brooks- 77.7 rating- 15/26 for 136 yards, 0 TDs 0 INTs

With the common opponent being our defense, and considering their statistics against that common opponent, which of these players if the best we've seen so far this year?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on the performance against us

Brees- Lit us up as SD stopped our blitz, and we played to stop LT

Vick- Killed us with his scrambling

Collins- Benefited greatly from Jordan’s big day

Brady- Did enough to win, sound familiar?

Brooks- Beat us with his legs and arm on 3rd down

Greise- Was accurate enough to keep the chains moving and get Caddy involved

Based on how I rate them overall

Brady- Clutch

Vick- Bad passer, but still a nightmare for coordinators

Brees- Good QB, don’t think that LT doesn’t play a role in that

Collins- Little Bledsoe, but has protected the ball this year

Griese- Accurate west coast type passer, good QB for a running team

Brooks- All the talent in the world, but horribly inconsistent.

I say it was Marc Bulger.  I think I read in his passing splits that he faced Buffalo this season.

509469[/snapback]

Good to see the knuckle-suckers are still avoiding talking among their own fans and exposing their lack of grasp. Much easier to be a whining troll than to have well-mannered conversation among actual football fans!

Good to see the knuckle-suckers are still avoiding talking among their own fans and exposing their lack of grasp.

I talk among my own fans all the time.

Much easier to be a whining troll than to have well-mannered conversation among actual football fans!

"Well-mannered?" Where does invective like "knuckle-sucker" and "scum!@#$" fit in with your idea of a "well-mannered conversation?"

Where does invective like "knuckle-sucker" and "scum!@#$" fit in with your idea of a "well-mannered conversation?"

509478[/snapback]

You are true scum- you like to ignore that this is a Bill's Message Board. Were I as pathetic as you and couldn't find my opinions valuable in my own community I might try posting on a Patriot's board, but even then to be a full-on scumbag like you I'd have to take a name like "Paoli's Indigestion" and then incessantly rip on the management of your team while whining like a pansy that "they're not being nice to me". Without a doubt you are the single most disingenuous poster in the history of this community.

You remind me of someone who wandered into someone else's Thanksgiving dinner after stepping in dog**** and wondering why all but the most incoherent people at the table are wondering who invited you!

You are true scum- you seem to forget this is a Bill's Message Board.

I was invited over here by a Bills fan who posts on my Pats board. I defy you to find a post of mine in which i've brought up the Patriots without them already being mentioned. If it's happened, I can't remember it.

...to be a full-on scumbag like you I'd have to take a name like "Paoli's Indigestion"...

My name is an in-joke with a Bills fan.

And who is Paoli?

I was invited over here by a Bills fan who posts on my Pats board.  I defy you to find a post of mine in which i've brought up the Patriots without them already being mentioned.  If it's happened, I can't remember it.

My name is an in-joke with a Bills fan.

509494[/snapback]

Your name is a degradation of a member of our management. It's not for the "guest" to decide what kind of insults to throw at the host's family.

And your disingenuousness is even futher evidenced by your scumbag sig line making further reference to the same member of the Bill's family. We've had well-mannered trolls on this board and they've never assumed some garbage personality like you have, taking shots at our people while crying like a baby about the "treatment" you get. But do come back regularly to remind us all of just how pathetic you and the bulk of your fan base really are.

Your name is a degradation of a member of our management. It's not for the "guest" to decide what kind of insults to throw at the host's family.

My name is a source of humor for at least two people. Nothing more.

And your disingenuousness is even futher evidenced by your scumbag sig line making further reference to the same member of the Bill's family.

My sig line is a reference only to Tom Brady's crucial role in turning around the Patriots' franchise. Nothing more.

Your reading of my screen name and signature seems to be on par with your ability to read statistical QB splits.

Good to see the knuckle-suckers are still avoiding talking among their own fans and exposing their lack of grasp. Much easier to be a whining troll than to have well-mannered conversation among actual football fans!

509475[/snapback]

Sounds like you have something personal against him. All he did was say that Bulger was the best QB the Bills have faced this year. Maybe I'm not sensitive enough to insults, but I didn't find his praise of Bulger insulting at all.

Sounds like you have something personal against him. All he did was say that Bulger was the best QB the Bills have faced this year. Maybe I'm not sensitive enough to insults, but I didn't find his praise of Bulger insulting at all.

509533[/snapback]

maybe he was being sarcastic, like when some would say jp losman doesnt have the talent of kelly holcomb

maybe he was being sarcastic, like when some would say jp losman doesnt have the talent of kelly holcomb

509537[/snapback]

Ryan Leaf had plenty of talent too. Talent alone won't buy you a cup of coffee. In a few years we'll have a better idea as to whether he's more of a Leaf or a Manning.

My name is a source of humor for at least two people.  Nothing more.

My sig line is a reference only to Tom Brady's crucial role in turning around the Patriots' franchise.  Nothing more.

509510[/snapback]

Nice try Mr. Disingenuous!

Your name is a swipe at our team. And that makes you a jackass since this is a Buffalo Bill's Message Board. Cry to someone else about how the obvious innuendo doesn't really mean anything- as hard as it is to imagine there's surely someone illucid to the point of not recognizing your shots at our team.

The fact is that if I go to a Pat's board and title myself "Pioli's Lice Spray" I can scream and cry all I want, like you do here, that "it's just an inside joke", but the reality is that you've made a joke of our GM and I think you're an a-hole for it.

So whine and cry all you want (while you send those "wink wink" PMs to the other Pat's trolls) but you don't fool anyone here with an ounce of intelligence.

I'm shocked at the votes for Brady, who had as unspectacular of a game against Buffalo as a QB could have had and still retained his starting job.

Take away Branch's 37 yard "catch" and Mr. Mediocre has a 16/21 162 yard day (including 3 sacks and a fumble), hardly numbers befitting his inevitable first-ballot HOF status, eh Hollywood?

In fact, once again Mr. Mediocre needed a Holcomb fumble on the 23 yard line, a Holcomb brain-fart on 4-8, a crucial phantom offensive pass interference penalty, and two Corey Dillon TDs to come out on the winning end of this contest. The only shocker in that performance was his not needing his good buddy (and a major key to his accidental success) Adam Vinetieri to bail him out.

Has a QB, or any player of any sport at any level, benefitted more from those around him than Mr. Mediocre?