JP starting the rest of games

PJBrown

Bills | Losman expected to remain starter

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:45:27 -0800

Buffalo Bills QB J.P. Losman is expected to remain the starter at quarterback for Week 12 and for the rest of the season.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

509391[/snapback]

Thanks bro, I was just coming back to post that link......with this sad sack seaon at least watching JP hopefullly develope will give me a reason to get up for the games....

Just listened to MM's press conference from today.  He would not commit to naming a starter..its up on bb.com right now.

509423[/snapback]

I really hope he knows how much of a (*^*&%^$^#he is by doing this, and not naming his starter.

I really hope he knows how much of a (*^*&%^$^#he is by doing this, and not naming his starter.

509429[/snapback]

MM has very little enjoyment from life right now Ramius....he probably relishes frustrating some folks by playing cloak and dagger with the QB position...lets let him have this little joy..... :)

It is the holiday season--peace on earth, goodwill, all that crap...even for a heartless and gutless pro football team...

Mularkey = Bob Cratchet (victim)

TD = Ebeneezer Donahoe

JP = Tiny Tim

Im really not sure why people think holcolmb gives us a better chance at winning now anyway...

509450[/snapback]

The JP Losman of games 2,3, and 4 was dreadful, as bad as any QB who ever played QB for the Bills, in my life time....if Losman had played as poorly against KC and San Diego, Holcomb would still be better. Despite all the whining about poor JP's development by his fanatics, the benching did him a world of good...Mularkeys' best (only?) good decision thus far this season. JP II is mucho better than JP I...the switch flicked! Playing JP now, is the way to go....nothing against Holcomb! In JP's first stint as starter, the coach, and his fans kept insisting that he was showing progress and "glimmers" of his potential. All I saw was a kid who was struggling miserably, and getting worse by the week. Now, in his second stint, we are seeing those glimmers....

The JP Losman of games 2,3, and 4 was dreadful, as bad as any QB who ever played QB for the Bills, in my life time....if Losman had played as poorly against KC and San Diego, Holcomb would still be better.  Despite all the whining about poor JP's development by his fanatics, the benching did him a world of good...Mularkeys' best (only?) good decision thus far this season.  JP II is mucho better than JP I...the switch flicked!  Playing JP now, is the way to go....nothing against Holcomb!

509492[/snapback]

:) buftex I and buftex II....

Finally a competent move out of One Bills Drive. I guess his last minute call didn't fool anyone from San Diego last week?

509516[/snapback]

doubt it and they're not fooling most that it was a good idea to bench him in the first place......maybe we'd be closer to an afc least championship

MM has very little enjoyment from life right now Ramius....he probably relishes frustrating some folks by playing cloak and dagger with the QB position...lets let him have this little joy..... :)

It is the holiday season--peace on earth, goodwill, all that crap...even for a heartless and gutless pro football team...

Mularkey = Bob Cratchet (victim)

TD = Ebeneezer Donahoe

JP = Tiny Tim

509435[/snapback]

Very funny!