6 games left....

PJBrown

I say JP gets all the starts here on out as well as guys like Duke Preston and Tim Anderson. Let Clemets go in the off-season unless we can resign him resonably (doubtfull). Aggressively draft/sign O line and D line....Mularky gets a mulligan but bring in a new OC.....

it is difficult to say after that ass kicking but there is talent on this team, it is just under-performing. We are not as far off as many here think...I think posting here should be banned for 3 days after a loss until the emotions subside....

By the way, I was as pissed off as anyone yetserday but the one positive I got was watching JP....was he perfect? Nope...but I saw flashes of what he is going to become as his playing time increases..I billieve we have a diamond in the rough....

J.P. was the only reason I could watch that debacle and keep my sanity! It is fast becoming time to see who can play and who can't. I'd say let's see about the home game against Carolina (win or loss) and maybe MM will be forced to take a different path for the rest of the season. I believe letting Jason Peters go through OJT is going to benefit the team in the long run. Geisinger and Preston might be next?!

I say JP gets all the starts here on out as well as guys like Duke Preston and Tim Anderson. Let Clemets go in the off-season unless we can resign him resonably (doubtfull). Aggressively draft/sign O line and D line....Mularky gets a mulligan but bring in a new OC.....

it is difficult to say after that ass kicking but there is talent on this team, it is just under-performing. We are not as far off as many here think...I think posting here should be banned for 3 days after a loss until the emotions subside....

By the way, I was as pissed off as anyone yetserday but the one positive I got was watching JP....was he perfect? Nope...but I saw flashes of what he is going to become as his playing time increases..I billieve we have a diamond in the rough....

509368[/snapback]

Diamond? Heck, Id take "decent NFL QB the Bills could win with"

509368[/snapback]

I think we need to see Mike Williams the rest of the way. How can you go throughout the rest of the season not playing him? At least give him another chance at LG.