Donahoe has lost touch with reality :(

I found this gem on the Bills website, it's from last weeks fan Q&A. I was a fan of Donahoe's up until this season but it's clear to me this team is going nowhere with him running the show.

Jeff Patchen (Ludlow, MA): You are obviously struggling with getting the team some offensive linemen who can do the job, what are you going to do about it the rest of the year and next year? Isn't Ross Tucker still available?

Tom Donahoe: Our personnel department has done a good job of addressing the offensive line every year over the last three off-seasons. It has been addressed in the draft and with some quality free agents. We will continue to work to get our offensive line exactly where we want it. We are making progress, but we are not where we want to be. Ross Tucker was with us in training camp and did a good job for us last year, but in our estimation we had better players on the roster to keep for this season.

I found this gem on the Bills website, it's from last weeks fan Q&A.  I was a fan of Donahoe's up until this season but it's clear to me this team is going nowhere with him running the show. 

509311[/snapback]

Enough with the Ross Tucker stuff. If he could play, one of the other 30 teams in the league would've signed him by now. He's a "high motor" version of Pucillo, nothing more...

Tom Donahoe: Our personnel department has done a good job of addressing the offensive line every year over the last three off-seasons. It has been addressed in the draft and with some quality free agents.

509311[/snapback]

Just wondering what a lousy job of addressing the offensive line every year over the last three off-seasons looks like ?????

I found this gem on the Bills website, it's from last weeks fan Q&A.  I was a fan of Donahoe's up until this season but it's clear to me this team is going nowhere with him running the show. 

Jeff Patchen (Ludlow, MA): You are obviously struggling with getting the team some offensive linemen who can do the job, what are you going to do about it the rest of the year and next year? Isn't Ross Tucker still available?

Tom Donahoe: Our personnel department has done a good job of addressing the offensive line every year over the last three off-seasons. It has been addressed in the draft and with some quality free agents. We will continue to work to get our offensive line exactly where we want it. We are making progress, but we are not where we want to be. Ross Tucker was with us in training camp and did a good job for us last year, but in our estimation we had better players on the roster to keep for this season.

509311[/snapback]

You know, if you asked Butler that question you'd have probably got a non-committal, FOS answer. But ask Donahoe and and you get throughly dishonest tripe interlaced with outright falsehoods and lies.

If my choice is the mess TD has put on the field or no more Buffalo Bills then RIP Bills.