its not over

ch19079

ok, ill start by saying i did not expect to win agenst the chargers comming off their by week, in their stadium.

but we didnt have to win that game. the season is still not over.

we are 4-6 right now. i can still see us going 9-7, or maybe 8-8 and still make the playoffs.

Bills remaining schedule:

carolina, @ miami, N. England, Denver, @ Cinci, @ jets.

we can not beat the bengals. so ill take that as a loss.

we would have to beat Carolina, N. England and Denver all in buffalo.

it is a long shot, but its possible.

509167[/snapback]

LMFAO

The season is not over. BUT GOD DO I wish it was.

I hate this Bills team. Literally hate it. The team is the biggest hearltess set of losers in hte league IMO.

I'll always be a Bills fan, but I have no respect for this team.

Keep JP in at QB, and lets get on with building a real team

6 more games

:devil:

509719[/snapback]

look even if a miracle ocurred and the Bills found a way to win a road game and get into the playoffs, how long would they last? Doubtful they would host a playoff game so that means on the road again

Do you really want to watch another debacle like Sunday in the playoffs?

This team is sickening to watch. Can we just shoot them and put them out of their misery?

look even if a miracle ocurred and the Bills found a way to win a road game and get into the playoffs, how long would they last? Doubtful they would host a playoff game so that means on the road again

So? I'd happily take a playoff game on the road vs no playoff game anywhere.

Besides, the game would have to be better than the Home Run Upchuck game.

CW

So?  I'd happily take a playoff game on the road vs no playoff game anywhere.

Besides, the game would have to be better than the Home Run Upchuck game.

CW

509908[/snapback]

I sort of understand as the playoffs are a distant memory with this franchise, but do you really want to see them lay another big fat turd on national TV.

I sort of understand as the playoffs are a distant memory with this franchise, but do you really want to see them lay another big fat turd on national TV.

509910[/snapback]

Yes, better than not making it at all.

Once you make the playoffs, all bets are off and miracles CAN happen.

I'm not *expecting* it to happen (playoffs, much less winning a playoff game), but I'm *hoping* for it to happen. How can you be a fan and not hope? Remember the excitement around here last year when we were making a push? Don't tell me that if we manage to beat the Panthers that half the board won't be excited again.

CW

again I feel your pain and I do sympathize. I guess I am just so fed up with this team. I love the Bills but not this edition. (that may be hard to understand I know), but they just infuriate me in so many ways.

They talk a good game, but they don't deliver. The GM is arrogant and doesn't give 2 hoots about the fans. He won't draft linemen (an area where the Bills have been sorely lacking for years). He has his first round draft picks sitting on the bench vbecause they are not good enough to start. Pretty damining evidence of his GM abilities. The coaching is so bad it's hard to fathom. The play calling...arghhhhhh!

The sooner this gets blown up, the sooner the Bills will be back on the road to recovery. A playoff appearance would only serve to 'justify' the Donahoe regime and may fool the old guy into thinking that maybe they can get it done instead of canning all their asses.

YOU GUYS SUCK! WE'RE GONNA RUN THE TABLE! 6 WINNABLE GAMES LEFT ON THE SCHEDULE.

IT'LL BE JUST LIKE LAST YEAR, ONLY THIS TIME THE EXPERIENCE OF "ALMOST" MAKING IT WILL MAKE THIS TEAM EXTRA HUNGRY AND THEY'LL GET IT DONE! JUST WATCH!

CMON! NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS! TOM DONOHOE SAID IT BEST: BOTH LINES HAVE PLAYED VERY WELL AT TIMES- WE'RE JUST A LITTLE INCONSISTENT! KEEP FILLING THE SEATS!

WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR?!

:devil::doh::lol:

The only way we even come close to having a chance at the playoffs is to win out the schedule and hope for KC to beat New England next week.

Possible, yes

Probable, not really

If its Possible I will hope for it and maybe something will happen and make it.

The only problem is if we make the playoffs, the gm and coach will call it a success and we will be in the same boat next year. We miss the playoffs, and maybe Ralph cleans house and someone competent comes in and the franchise returns to the glory days. Possible, Yes