Please, no Bills gear for Christmas

DPR4444

If any of my loved ones read this messageboard, please don't buy me any Bills gear as Christmas gifts this year. I've got enough sweatshirts, t-shirts, caps and hats to last me a life time.

And since it appears that the bottom line [$, ticket sales, etc] matters more to this organization than actually winning games and reaching the playoffs [based on TD's contract extension], you can think of not buying Bills gear as a political statement.

If any of my loved ones read this messageboard, please don't buy me any Bills gear as Christmas gifts this year.  I've got enough sweatshirts, t-shirts, caps and hats to last me a life time. 

And since it appears that the bottom line [$, ticket sales, etc] matters more to this organization than actually winning games and reaching the playoffs [based on TD's contract extension], you can think of not buying Bills gear as a political statement.

508730[/snapback]

pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. To everyone who isnt buying him Bills gear, please send it to me. I dont care how bad we play, i still am damn proud to be a Bills fan and will continue to wear their gear. I'll support them through thick and thin, because you know what? 48-10 isnt the end of the world. We have been beaten worse, and will be in the future, so get over it. Now back to your regularly scheduled retard roller coaster.

pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. To everyone who isnt buying him Bills gear, please send it to me. I dont care how bad we play, i still am damn proud to be a Bills fan and will continue to wear their gear. I'll support them through thick and thin, because you know what? 48-10 isnt the end of the world. We have been beaten worse, and will be in the future, so get over it. Now back to your regularly scheduled retard roller coaster.

508732[/snapback]

what's pathetic to me is to continue blindly supporting mediocrity, or worse.

but to each his own.

508732[/snapback]

It's not about that, man. He has a valid point. TD got an extension for ONE REASON. He purs assess in the seats. It sure as hell isn't about his football acumen.

It's not about that, man. He has a valid point. TD got an extension for ONE REASON. He purs assess in the seats. It sure as hell isn't about his football acumen.

508756[/snapback]

thanks Joe.

Just to clarify, I never said anything about not being a Bills fan, or stopping being a Bills fan, or anything like that. I love the Bills, probably too much -- just not the current administration.

508732[/snapback]

Your blame is misplaced. Mr. Wilson has done his best. Has he not gone after the free agents? Hase he not put mkoney into this team, into the facilitiy, into the netrie organization? He absolutely has. He can argue with who he has selefted to reun the team, but not for his lack of trying.

Youre yelling at the resteraunt owner becuase the chef !@#$ed up a meal.