It's only the second time

dib

It got to the point where I couldnt watch any more of the pounding. Losman running for his life, our db's giving a 10 yard cushion on 3rd and 5, and it goes on and on. I was never one for administrative controversy but the way this team has regressed maybe we could lure Bill Polian back.

It got to the point where I couldnt watch any more of the pounding.  Losman running for his life, our db's giving a 10 yard cushion on 3rd and 5, and it goes on and on.  I was never one for administrative controversy but the way this team has regressed maybe we could lure Bill Polian back.

508668[/snapback]

Polian won't come here, but with enough cash perhaps Wolf might. Something has to be done, I'm not a doom and gloomer but after yesterday I'm not sure how much more I can take.

Watched it to the end.  I always do.  Can't help myself.

508763[/snapback]

Sadly I did too. Somehow I still had the energy to get pissed at the playcalling on the final two plays. I f'in hate fade routes and I can't believe that our coaching staff can't find anything else to work on at the end of games that might help us later down the road. How about letting Losman roll out, read the D and make a decision instead of taking a 3 step drop and lofting it up there hoping for the best?