5 and 11...

Marv Levy

They can squeeze out a win at Miami, but after that, this team is toast. What a ugly season. Big time disappointed with both Lines. The Bills have alot of talent, but not having good O and D lines, they are shi t ty and its shown all season.

Buffalo's Willis McGahee, who contends he's the NFL's best running back, was held to 39 yards on 10 carries. 10 CARRIES!! What the hell are they doing?!?!

:w00t:

The Chargers averaged 9.9 yards per completion.

Drew Brees went 28 of 33.

The Chargers punted one time.

Time of possession: Chargers: 37:30 Bills: 22:30

Just wait until the posts start flowing in from those who went to the debacle.

Just wait until Jerry Sullivan makes his post.

I am waiting to hear what the players and coaches have to say.

Ug-ly.

They can squeeze out a win at Miami, but after that, this team is toast. What a ugly season. Big time disappointed with both Lines. The Bills have alot of talent, but not having good O and D lines, they are shi t ty and its shown all season. 

Buffalo's Willis McGahee, who contends he's the NFL's best running back, was held to 39 yards on 10 carries. 10 CARRIES!! What the hell are they doing?!?!

508598[/snapback]

As far as I can tell, the only games that look winnable are the Jets and Fish. BUT, they are both on the road...so 4-12 is a distinct possibility.

Big time disappointed with both Lines. The Bills have alot of talent, but not having good O and D lines, they are shi t ty and its shown all season. 

508598[/snapback]

For all the preening, all the struting, all the puffery, all we have for a GM is an exercise in Tom-foolery.

As far as I can tell, the only games that look winnable are the Jets and Fish.  BUT, they are both on the road...so 4-12 is a distinct possibility.

508630[/snapback]

I don't even think they can beat the JETS away with this bunch. I still like JP as he is given no time to do anything. Its not all his fault or KH's.

508598[/snapback]

Yeah but Tomlinson didn't really have a better game against a worse defence. Not sure on exact number, but didn't he have about twice the yards on twice the carries (less than 100 yards)

Can somebody explain why everyone's chalking up Miami as a win?

Remember that game we barely won despite playing our veteran QB at home when the other team turned the ball over 6 times and set a franchise record for penalties? That happened right? It wasn't a dream of mine?

Carolina, Pats, Bronc's and Bengals.............don't see us winning any of those. Split Fish and Jet games..............yeah I can see 5-11.

You know if the roster purge happens next year of old and/or expensive guys, I could see 3-13 in 2006. Goodbye seasons, I'll put my entertainment $$$ some where else

Carolina, Pats, Bronc's and Bengals.............don't see us winning any of those.  Split Fish and Jet games..............yeah I can see 5-11.

You know if the roster purge happens next year of old and/or expensive guys, I could see 3-13 in 2006.  Goodbye seasons, I'll put my entertainment $$$ some where else

509340[/snapback]

Bills next win will come against Carolina

I'm not the type to get too up after a win or too down after a loss. I felt pretty good about the Rams game last year, the Chiefs & Dolphins games this year when everyone asked "How can we be favored?"

I think for the first time all season though, I'm gonna pick to lose at home. Carolina's not a good matchup and they're gonna be pissed.

I'm not the type to get too up after a win or too down after a loss.  I felt pretty good about the Rams game last year, the Chiefs & Dolphins games this year when everyone asked "How can we be favored?" 

I think for the first time all season though, I'm gonna pick to lose at home.  Carolina's not a good matchup and they're gonna be pissed.

509434[/snapback]

i'll take the 4.5 Orange! :)

hoping for some wind for a win, and if none a close game

:)

508598[/snapback]

I'm still holding 8-8. I think we'll lose our next two of three and then win our last three in a row.

Carolina, Pats, Bronc's and Bengals.............don't see us winning any of those.  Split Fish and Jet games..............yeah I can see 5-11.

509340[/snapback]

I'd welcome 5-11. It would be a chance for high draft choices, as well as needed managment changes. Not to mention an opportunity to get rid of aging, overpaid veterans.

I'd welcome 5-11. It would be a chance for high draft choices, as well as needed managment changes. Not to mention an opportunity to get rid of aging, overpaid veterans.

509542[/snapback]

thats why you were so adamant on leaving holcomb as the starting qb.....guess what? Kelly is an aging overpaid veteran

thats why you were so adamant on leaving holcomb as the starting qb.....guess what?  Kelly is an aging overpaid veteran

509547[/snapback]

Holcomb came here, he worked very hard, kept his mouth shut, and made the best out of a bad offense. Over the course of his career, he's done well with the limited opportunities he's been given. To call him overpaid demonstrates a shocking disconnect with reality.

Holcomb came here, he worked very hard, kept his mouth shut, and made the best out of a bad offense. Over the course of his career, he's done well with the limited opportunities he's been given. To call him overpaid demonstrates a shocking disconnect with reality.

509581[/snapback]

Are you sure you're not Holcomb's wife? Brother? Cousin? I can't imagine anybody this connected to a journeyman QB unless they're actually related to the guy.