How Bad is......?

SethinShelby

How bad is Mike Williams when he cannot play on this offensive line? He should just call it a career because if you cant make it here, where are you gonna make it? There is always Houston.

Anyways the offensive line is worse than any description. I mean pressure up the middle and from the ends every play. We try to fake a pass left and throw it back right on a screen and JP turns around and their is a defender in his face. On third and 8 they almost take the handoff from Losman on a draw play. They should have had 3 or more sacks if it wasnt for losmans ability to scramble. I think if holding was legal our oline would still get torched. I have to give JP some credit for moving around and for the most part keeping his head upfield looking for an open receiver.

How come we have to bring 8 guys to get any pass ruch and teams against us rush 3 or 4 and collapse the pocket nearly every pass play?

Does Teague know the snap count? How about before putting your head down take a gander at the play clock and then if that dosent help when your QB lifts his leg or better yet when he is back their dancing/doing a jig/jumping up and down hike the damn ball We come out of timeouts and we get false starts.

I could rant and rave forever. Who would have thunk we would hold tomlinson under 100 yards rushing and get beat by 38? Oh the agony of another Bills season.