JP must start the rest of the way and....

BravinSeattle

I hope this organization realizes we're more than just a player or two away when you factor in the age of some of our key starters and the likelihood that we're going to loose two starters on the OL (Teague and thankfully Williams if he doesn't take a pay cut), one of our CBs, both DT's and our SLB.

I think now is the time to commit to playing JP Losman and plays Duke Preston at C among other youth-over-veteran moves in the starting lineup.

I'm fine finishing the season at 4-12 and having the 10th pick or higher with a draft that is deep in OL if it means we can end this KNOWING what we have in a small group of young players just as we know what we DON"T have in an aging group of uninspired veterans. I sometimes believe that Takeo is the literal heart and soul of this defense rather than figuratively becuase it seems like everyone has lost the fire that was apparent when he was on the field.

I think we've got to use our 1st two picks on the OL and DL rather than take the best player available route no matter how hard it will be to pass up a CB. I'd actually be happy to go one more year with Sam Adams and spend our first two picks on OT and OG in the hopes of just starting a year with 5 solid players across the OL.

The only way I don't got that route is if DT Rodrique Wright of Texas is available at our pick. If not then I'd support using our first three picks on OL and could probably be convinced to use our first four.

We've got the offensive weapons in a mobile QB, McGahee, Moulds, Evans, Parrish (Who I think could be another Santana Moss) and Everett. It would be nice to see what they could do if our QB had any time at all to go through his progressions.