48 points

Thailog80

I hope for that team it's the longest flight home of their lives. Unreal. Has this team one of the road this year? Nope. Once again this team is off coached and out worked. When the hell did this team get so damned SOFT ? This team does have talent or so I thought. Are the coaches that bad or are the players not smart? I see another tough couple of rebuilding years ahead.

I hope for that team it's the longest flight home of their lives. Unreal. Has this team one of the road this year? Nope. Once again this team is off coached and out worked. When the hell did this team get so damned SOFT ? This team does have talent or so I thought. Are the coaches that bad or are the players not smart? I see another tough couple of rebuilding years ahead.

508268[/snapback]

I think this is the first good team we've played all season and it just shows how far from good we are.

This team does have talent or so I thought..

508268[/snapback]

The team lacks talent where it matters, in the trenches. You can't coast by with bad line play on both sides of the ball, no matter how talented the rest of the team is.