MM's panic moves with the offense

Just what direction is the offense headed under MM?

Cases in point:

- Installs Jason Peters at backup TE and Mike Williams at starting RT all frigging training camp. And then, HALFWAY THROUGH THE SEASON he switches, puts Peters in as the starter and benches MW. Don't you make this move in training camp rather than at midseason?

- Experiments with MW at STARTING left guard for a total of 1 game in a row, then backs off after MW gets his lunch eaten, sees his error and then JP saves his A$$ by winning the game for him in relief. Is Peters really that much better at RT than MW? He got his a$$ handed to him today by the Chargers.

- Dicks around with naming a starting QB 4 days after Holcomb got his bell rung. What does this say to JP?

- Replaces TC as offensive play caller 5 games into the season.

To me, this INSTABILITY is as serious as Greggo's inability to get the offense under control during his tenure. As a player, it must be hard to have faith in MM's direction when there isn't one that's apparent. The only thing that explains this mess is shear panic on MM's part.

I hate to admit it ... but you make some excellent points. Then throw in the fact that the defense cannot compete with elite teams and it's downright scary.

This team appears to have no direction.

As a long time Bills fan it's tough. Is there a silver lining that I can point to?