So how did JP look?

ajzepp

I can only sum up my gameday experience like this:

JP kept me watching.

Once the Chargers were 28 pts ahead we were trying deperately to get over to the Cincy/Indy game, but DirecTV crapped out. So we were "forced" to stay with the Debacle. Watching JP playing like he did make it worthwhile.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he looked like a completely different QB. If we had a line that could give him 2.5 seconds rather than 1.5, this team would be MUCH different.

508219[/snapback]

add a third receiver who holds onto the ball [not Reed] and real tight end who can remember the snap count [not Campbell], and we're onto something.

I know there is ample reason to be frustrated by Reed today, but that dropped TD pass was hardly a gimmie....if you replay it, he makes a great effort to get in position to catch it at all, his arms are fully extended over his head, he is in mid-air, falling on his back side, with a defender in his face...this is the kind of catch that guys like Terell Owens make look routine, not Josh Reed...

508622[/snapback]

The refs weren't helping us out none yesterday, either. Reed was definitely pushed into not making that play. But that's not interference or anything... :w00t:

The refs weren't helping us out none yesterday, either.  Reed was definitely pushed into not making that play.  But that's not interference or anything...  :w00t:

508719[/snapback]

That wasn't pass interference. The DB was looking back at the ball and trying to make a play. Both players were bumping into one another. The refs did the right thing and let them play the game.

Do we really have to have fans come on here every damn week and B word about the refs? Despite popular opinion there is no conspiracy against the Bills. Perhaps the fans just have a slanted point of view...

That wasn't pass interference.  The DB was looking back at the ball and trying to make a play.  Both players were bumping into one another.  The refs did the right thing and let them play the game.

Do we really have to have fans come on here every damn week and B word about the refs?  Despite popular opinion there is no conspiracy against the Bills.  Perhaps the fans just have a slanted point of view...

508779[/snapback]

I wasn't indicating there was a conspiracy. I simply think there was pass interference. The DB behind Reed pushed into him before the pass arrived, from my POV. I watched the play a few times and that's the way it looked. The DB in front of Reed, I'll agree he was strictly playing the ball. I've seen less deserving plays flagged, all I'm saying.