Next year. Big changes but nothing radical.

Max Fischer

Cut Williams, Milloy, Moulds, Adams, Vincent and don't sign Clements. I don't know the cap numbers but these "veterans" are not getting it done.

Focus the team on JP, McGahee and Evans. Then spend like crazy on the offensive line.

Forget the Defense. If we can't play with these vets then may as well play "no name" guys. Spikes is back, cut Posey, play Crowell. Play the "bend don't break" Defense that gives up FGs and gets few turnovers but at least keeps the Bills in the game.

I don't know what to do about th coaching and management right now, but I have an opinion on the roster.

I say take a good look at the roster right now, and if a player is not going to be here in two years, don't play him now and cut or trade him after the season. Go with the younger players, and see whether they can play or not.

Maybe keep Fletcher in there, but play the youth movement. That means, after this season and even now, forget Vincent, Milloy, Adams on defense.

On offense, I guess you may have to keep guys like teague starting for now in the hope they have a marginally better chance of keeping Losman from getting killed, but I don't see him there in the future. Play the younger linemen, Preston, etc. Maybe give M. Williams a last shot at right tackle (Peters didn't look to good today).

But if the team is going to do anything next year, invest heavily in both lines. I think they can hold their own in the defensive backfied with the young guys from the last three seasons, and at linebacker with the Crowell and Fletcher and hopefully with a recovered Spikes, but I don't see what Posey is doing for us. Help in the D-line.

Before last season people were saying the Chargers had a terrible line: they drafted and started two rookies and now they are beating up on people like us.

To sUmmarize:

INVEST IN THE O-LINE & D-LINE.

PLAY THE YOUNG GUYS.

LOSE THE OLDER PLAYERS, EVEN IF THEY HAVE A LITTLE GAS LEFT IN THE TANK.

if our team really wants to make a move, we will cut or renegotiate:

moulds

milloy

london

mike williams

sam adams

and sign hutch AND bently in the offseason.

we really need new coaches tho, god we have some bad people