Winter is coming...

buffalo mike

I hear ya. Is Wilson dead yet? I don't think real change willhappen till the old man finally gives up the ghost. It sounds callous but with each passing game, that idea grows stronger.

508182[/snapback]

Not officially, yet, but when he turned the team over to Donahoe he should have sold it instead. He's going to die bitterly disappointed if he does care anymore. Personally, I don't think he has a clue, if he did ever.

I hear ya. Is Wilson dead yet? I don't think real change willhappen till the old man finally gives up the ghost. It sounds callous but with each passing game, that idea grows stronger.

508182[/snapback]

I may be wrong but I heard that Wilson was at the game today. In fact, Lance Alworth made reference to Ralph in the halftime ceremony that retired Alworth's #19. Ralph is the reason for some of past changes. After today's stinker, I expect Ralph will insist on a few more changes. Between that cannon repeatedly going off at Qualcomm Stadium and the way the Bills played, there is a lingering stench hovering over San Diego's Mission Valley.

48-10. Absolutely unacceptable. TD gambled on not building sufficient lines and he failed. Lining Losman up at center with a Charger defensive line running wind sprints through the Bills "blockers" was all too similar to similar results with Bledsoe. Who was calling this mess?

Change is on the horizon if Ralph has anything to do with it.