Time to blow it up.

Go ahead. Lambaste me if you want. But there are three things this team MUST do in the offseason:

1) LET NATE CLEMENTS GO. Each week he proves me correct in that he is NOT a shutdown corner.

2) Purge high-priced underperforming veterans. Time to go with youth. Moulds, Williams, Vincent, Milloy all need to get gone and in a hurry.

3) Replace the Coaching staff.

Blow this team up. I can't take another decade of futility. Look at the Bengals today.

THAT's how you build a team.

508165[/snapback]

Amen. No arguments from me. Blow it up. And send TD on his way.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All of them together do not equal one Belichick.

508625[/snapback]

A comment which could be made about just about every coaching staff in the league. I agree with you about the Tom Clements situation, and about upgrading Gray. But at least Mularkey picked good position coaches for the offense: Sam Wyche at QB coach, the guy who coached Anquan Boldin his rookie year at WR coach. But above all, getting one of the best o-line coaches in the league to take the unenviable job of coaching Buffalo's offensive line--or lack thereof--has to count as a coup for Mularkey. I mean, McNally was one of the most highly respected position coaches in the game, and coaching the Bills' offensive line had "career killer" written all over it.

Well, you've got 6 games to play first. So what I would do is:

1. sit all the dead weight that are not part of the future.

Adams, Vincent, Milloy, MW, Fat Bennie, etc., sit down. Coy Wire, stay seated.

2. take a hard look at younger players to see if they have a future.

Jefferson, Baker, Leonhard :w00t: , Geisinger... get in there.

Go ahead. Lambaste me if you want. But there are three things this team MUST do in the offseason:

1) LET NATE CLEMENTS GO. Each week he proves me correct in that he is NOT a shutdown corner.

2) Purge high-priced underperforming veterans. Time to go with youth. Moulds, Williams, Vincent, Milloy all need to get gone and in a hurry.

3) Replace the Coaching staff.

Blow this team up. I can't take another decade of futility. Look at the Bengals today.

THAT's how you build a team.

508165[/snapback]

I pretty much agree JSP. The only thing is can we add GM to be replaced also? I'd let Moulds stay if he wants to take a cut.