White guys need not apply

See, there is your problem. Reading the first paragraph makes it all clear.

OTTAWA -- A federal department is under fire for a "racist" new hiring policy that rejects candidates based on sex and skin colour.

You can discriminate against skin color if you spell color with a "u!"

Then onto the fifth paragraph.

"It's racist and discriminatory," he said. "It's not possible to discriminate in favour of someone on the basis of race without unfairly discriminating against someone because of their race."

Notice the "u" in favor... Little known technicality!

0:):blink:

See, there is your problem.  Reading the first paragraph makes it all clear.

OTTAWA -- A federal department is under fire for a "racist" new hiring policy that rejects candidates based on sex and skin colour.

You can discriminate against skin color if you spell color with a "u!"

Then onto the fifth paragraph.

"It's racist and discriminatory," he said. "It's not possible to discriminate in favour of someone on the basis of race without unfairly discriminating against someone because of their race."

Notice the "u" in favor... Little known technicality!

0:)  :blink:

507652[/snapback]

I'm going to wait for the feel good photo op of the Indonesian girl with no arms and no legs running the bucket loader with her teeth. It only took $120,000 to modify the machine. Money well spent, I tell you. Brings a tear to my eye.

I'm going to wait for the feel good photo op of the Indonesian girl with no arms and no legs running the bucket loader with her teeth. It only took $120,000 to modify the machine. Money well spent, I tell you. Brings a tear to my eye.

507673[/snapback]

:D:P

If that was US dollars, what would that be in Canadian? About 96k?

;)

507673[/snapback]

Once a bucket loader is retro-fitted like that, I would feel cheated if

if my government couldn't sell tickets to watch that to recoup the investment.

I know there are girls in Bangkok that could drive a cement mixer without

hands, don't ask me how I know, I just know it.