What's On Your Menu?

Frez

Eye-of-round steak on a decent bun, frozen green beans, 2 % cottage cheese, canned tropical fruit in natural juices.

By the way, where are the turkey frying folks this year? Everybody get burned? 0:)

507588[/snapback]

Couldn't resist Stuck. All in good fun.

You forgot to mention...

And after dinner, at 5:30, everybody at Shady Acres Rest Home gets together to play a spirited game of euchre before heading off to bed at 8:00!

And who cares... I don't need eyebrows anyway!

:blink::wacko:

You forgot to mention...

And after dinner, at 5:30, everybody at Shady Acres Rest Home gets together to play a spirited game of euchre before heading off to bed at 8:00!

0:)  :blink:

507593[/snapback]

Euchre? Cool! Can I come?

Beer.

507490[/snapback]

OK, just got back from store.

Center cut pork chops seared, the simmered in a beer-mustard sauce

Baked sweet potato (lots of butter, salt and pepper)

Green beans steamed with onions and red bell pepper

Rolls

Sam Adams Winter Lager

With any luck, a respectable Bills game for desert.

OK, just got back from store.

Center cut pork chops seared, the simmered in a beer-mustard sauce

Baked sweet potato (lots of butter, salt and pepper)

Green beans steamed with onions and red bell pepper

Rolls

Sam Adams Winter Lager

With any luck, a respectable Bills game for desert.

507613[/snapback]

Very nice.

I prefer pinochle over euchre, though.

You forgot to mention...

0:)  :blink:

507593[/snapback]

Soooo...you are frying on Thursday, then? Share some with the EMT's when they show up.:wacko:

Soooo...you are frying on Thursday, then? Share some with the EMT's when they show up.:wacko:

507619[/snapback]

Actually, I wasn't planning on it... I will be working (if you want to call it that)afternoons. The wife and kids were planning on stopping by for a bit on their way to see the windows downtown (T-Day night is the best time to do it... No stores are open and no crowds or hassles).

Yet, you did get me thinking (if you want to believe I think 0:) ) about bringing in my fryer and doing soemthing up easy... Maybe boneless or something... Throw in some chicken fingers for the finicky 7 year old!

Don't worry, there is a lot of asphalt... I will be wearing welder's glasses and gloves, of course I will have my safety shoes on and be armed with safety manual EM 385-1-1!

:blink:

Actually, I wasn't planning on it... I will be working (if you want to call it that)afternoons.  The wife and kids were planning on stopping by for a bit on their way to see the windows downtown (T-Day night is the best time to do it... No stores are open and no crowds or hassles).

Yet, you did get me thinking (if you want to believe I think :blink: ) about bringing in my fryer and doing soemthing up easy... Maybe boneless or something... Throw in some chicken fingers for the finicky 7 year old!

Don't worry, there is a lot of asphalt... I will be wearing welder's glasses and gloves, of course I will have my safety shoes on and be armed with safety manual EM 385-1-1!

:wacko:

507641[/snapback]

You did get change 4, didn't you? 0:)

Change 4 is VERY important.

You did get change 4, didn't you?  0:)

Change 4 is VERY important.

507657[/snapback]

Thanks... Really? When you say "change 4" what do you mean? I have checked all safety updates since this edition.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I am staring at -1-1 dated, 3 November 2003 which supercedes:

..385-1-1, 3 September 1996

DODI 6055.1

AR 40-5

AR 385-10

AR 385-11

While many of the requirements of EM 385 closely parallel OSHA's requirements, there are some notable differences, including requirements for a written site-specific accident prevention plan and the development of activity hazard analyses.

If you are a construction contractor and not familiar with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' Safety and Health Requirements Manual EM 385-1-1, you could find yourself in a heap of trouble on Department of Defense (DoD) construction projects, especially if a contracting officer or project manager deems your noncomformance with specific provisions of EM 385 to be contract violations and stops your work until the deficiencies can be corrected.

Thanks... Really?  When you say "change 4" what do you mean?  I have checked all safety updates since this edition.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I am staring at -1-1 dated, 3 November 2003 which supercedes:

..385-1-1, 3 September 1996

DODI 6055.1

AR 40-5

AR 385-10

AR 385-11

While many of the requirements of EM 385 closely parallel OSHA's requirements, there are some notable differences, including requirements for a written site-specific accident prevention plan and the development of activity hazard analyses.

If you are a construction contractor and not familiar with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' Safety and Health Requirements Manual EM 385-1-1, you could find yourself in a heap of trouble on Department of Defense (DoD) construction projects, especially if a contracting officer or project manager deems your noncomformance with specific provisions of EM 385 to be contract violations and stops your work until the deficiencies can be corrected.

507679[/snapback]

Change 4 changes that to "You could be in deep sh*t"