Reggie Bush

Webster Guy

Just watching the USC / Fresno game:

I don't care what team has the first pick in the draft, or what their needs are. If they don't pick Reggie Bush #1, they are making a mistake. He is a man among boys. The best I have seen in a long long time. What a talent.

Right now: 12 carries for 201 yards

[Edit: now 15 carries 260 yards 2 TD's]

Just watching the USC / Fresno game:

I don't care what team has the first pick in the draft, or what their needs are.  If they don't pick Reggie Bush #1, they are making a mistake. He is a man among boys.  The best I have seen in a long long time. What a talent.

Right now: 12 carries for 201 yards

507378[/snapback]

I think he'll get the heisman this year.

Anybody else love these announcers? Entertaining, and precise, I would love having them do NFL games. "Fresno State the Madonna’s of college football"  0:)

507397[/snapback]

Uh, no. I was chatting with my roommate, and we both agreed, that they were one of the worst sets of announcers we've ever heard.

Reggie Bush is a modern day Gale Sayers, they look almost identical in the way they run.

507393[/snapback]

Dead on. Regardless of who wins the Heisman, he's the best gamebreaker to come along in many years. If you draft for the best player available, then no one is even close to this guys talent level. He's capable of going the distance every time he touches the ball. No QB name Leinart or tackle names D'Brickshaw would have his impact.

Dead on. Regardless of who wins the Heisman, he's the best gamebreaker to come along in many years. If you draft for the best player available, then no one is even close to this guys talent level. He's capable of going the distance every time he touches the ball. No QB name Leinart or tackle names D'Brickshaw would have his impact.

507419[/snapback]

We all forget that willis was a step above the rest, like reggie bush... till the fiesta bowl that is... Now with rehab and hopefully a sewed shut mouth, he is a step above the rest!

We all forget that willis was a step above the rest, like reggie bush...  till the fiesta bowl that is...  Now with rehab and hopefully a sewed shut mouth, he is a step above the rest!

507424[/snapback]

Find out today won't we? 0:)

Yep. I've been saying that he's the best player in college football all year long. The guy reminds me of a faster version of Marshall Faulk. How do you pass that up?

Then again, if Houston has to choose between D'Brickashaw Ferguson or Bush, I still feel they should take Ferguson. Their line is just awful and is helping to ruin the career of David Carr and shorten the career of Domanick Davis.

I'm not questioning Bush's talent. I just want to see how he does when he doesn't have an Oline that knocks down the defense before they can put a hand on him. I didn't watch the whole game (only a bit), but on USC's first touchdown drive, bush took it about 70 yards on one carry, then White the last five yards on the next carry. No defender touched them. The wholes were wide enough for Sam Adams to waltz through.

Here is my opinion on Reggie Bush:

1 - Probably the best player in college - period

2 - His 0-Line blocks INSANELY WELL for him ... how often do you seem him fighting to get past the line of scrimmage - i mean, come on

3 - Many of his long plays are because the defensive player didnt break down and wrap-up

Dont get me wrong ... still an amazing player. But I think when he hits a faster, bigger, and more talented NFL he will be brought down to life a little. I think Carnell Williams has had a better rookie year (so far) than Reggie will ... just my opinion ... maybe he will prove me wrong.