Roy Williams vs. Roy Williams

OnTheRocks

sort of good for a chuckle:

Sat Nov 19, 2005

Mlive.com reports Lions WR Roy Williams got a call this week from a nationally syndicated radio talk show, but they thought they were getting Dallas S Roy Williams. Said Detroit's Williams: "They asked if I had time to do an interview and I said yes and they said, `We've got the great Roy Williams of the Dallas Cowboys, who had that great interception against (Philadelphia) QB Donovan McNabb (in the Monday night game). Roy, can you believe Donovan threw that pass? "I said, `Well, I'm Roy Williams of the Detroit Lions and I still can't believe Donovan threw that pass.'"

sort of good for a chuckle:

Sat Nov 19, 2005

Mlive.com reports Lions WR Roy Williams got a call this week from a nationally syndicated radio talk show, but they thought they were getting Dallas S Roy Williams. Said Detroit's Williams: "They asked if I had time to do an interview and I said yes and they said, `We've got the great Roy Williams of the Dallas Cowboys, who had that great interception against (Philadelphia) QB Donovan McNabb (in the Monday night game). Roy, can you believe Donovan threw that pass? "I said, `Well, I'm Roy Williams of the Detroit Lions and I still can't believe Donovan threw that pass.'"

507301[/snapback]

Still though, it was nice for them to consider interviewing Dallas' Pro Bowl SS after one of his rare big plays in coverage.