quote on bills' radio play-by-play

eball

"Murphy's one noticeable flaw is his tendency to act like a cheerleader after big plays by the Bills. Many play-by-play men around the league do the same thing, but Bills fans were spoiled for years because Miller gave the air of objectivity even when he got excited."

BWAAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAA.....that's the funniest freaking thing i've read in days.

i also hear that buffalo fans have been spoiled by rick jeanneret's objectivity when calling sabres' games.

:(:lol::P

i also hear that buffalo fans have been spoiled by rick jeanneret's objectivity when calling sabres' games.

:(  :lol:  :P

507210[/snapback]

RJ's better than most. Yeah, they talk more about the Sabres than they do their opponent, but saying "That was a well-played period from Buffalo's perspective" is different than "We got the better of them in that period," which is what I hear most of the other announcers doing when I watch games on Centr Ice. Boston is one of the worst, followed closely by either Atlanta or Nashville, I can't recall the rest, but they're pretty bad. CBC's coverage of Leafs games is just as bad, but they're a national network, not a local one. You'd never know it by their love-affair though.

I like AVP but he's such a homer in his commentary, especially defending the QB's. Bledsoe was completely blameless last year and isn't nearly as critical of the Bills as reported. If the Bills make mistakes, he usually has a laundry list of cheap excuses. He's notorious for doing that every game.

That article was not accurate at all. :lol: