Woman sentenced to spent night in park...

buckeyemike

For all of the animal rights activists on the board.

It's a great sentence. I've been in front of this judge before and just about everyone respects him for his intelligence and creativity.

This woman sounds like a real b---h for leaving poor defenseless kittens out in the cold...not once, but at least twice. I'm not a supporter of PETA or anything like that, but that's just an evil thing to do.

At least take them to the humane society, for God's sake. The article says she called her local branch, but panicked afterwards, and left the kittens in the Metropark to fend for themselves. :lol:

Mike

For all of the animal rights activists on the board.

It's a great sentence.  I've been in front of this judge before and just about everyone respects him for his intelligence and creativity.

This woman sounds like a real b---h for leaving poor defenseless kittens out in the cold...not once, but at least twice.  I'm not a supporter of PETA or anything like that, but that's just an evil thing to do. 

At least take them to the humane society, for God's sake.  The article says she called her local branch, but panicked afterwards, and left the kittens in the Metropark to fend for themselves.  :(

Mike

507109[/snapback]

Wouldn't it be something if she was raped and beaten while being alone in a park all night. I'm sure the walkie-talkie will save her though. :lol:

I'm all for creative sentences, but this is a little outragous.

Wouldn't it be something if she was raped and beaten while being alone in a park all night. I'm sure the walkie-talkie will save her though.  :lol:

507112[/snapback]

From what I heard there will be at least one deputy nearby so she can't run off (and also for her protection).

Mike

From what I heard there will be at least one deputy nearby so she can't run off (and also for her protection).

Mike

507115[/snapback]

That's better. The judge would really be putting his ass on the line leaving a woman alone in a park all night.

An eye for an eye.  I like it.

507123[/snapback]

I agree. That's still my definition of justice. I don't care what Jesus said....Well, okay, I care a LOT about what Jesus said, lol, but He'll just have to give me a mulligan on this issue :lol:

Wouldn't it be something if she was raped and beaten while being alone in a park all night. I'm sure the walkie-talkie will save her though.  :lol:

507112[/snapback]

I agree with you Keg.

Are cats really totally domesticated?

Maybe they can import some really nasty guys into the Painsville from Clevelend to toughen up the park.

If she didn't want them she should have loaded them in a sack of rocks and threw them into the Grand River/Fairport Harbor...

I would have loved to see the judge duplicate that sentence!

:(:P

I agree with you Keg.

Are cats really totally domesticated?

Maybe they can import some really nasty guys into the Painsville from Clevelend to toughen up the park.

If she didn't want them she should have loaded them in a sack of rocks and threw them into the Grand River/Fairport Harbor...

I would have loved to see the judge duplicate that sentence!

:lol:  :(

507254[/snapback]

If someone did that to my dog, I'd do the exact same thing to them.

Let the fun begin!

Would you do that if it was a stray?

:lol:  :(

507259[/snapback]

I've raised my dog since he was a puppy. He's part of my family.....You hurt him, you get hurt worse. If you're asking me whether or not I'd do the same thing if there was some stray dog walking around? No, that's not quite the same thing. If you see someone getting beat up in the park, you may do something like call the police or whatever else you can to help. But if the person getting beat up is my brother? That's totally different. My dog is my family. Period. You F with my family, I pay it back exponentially.

I've raised my dog since he was a puppy. He's part of my family.....You hurt him, you get hurt worse. If you're asking me whether or not I'd do the same thing if there was some stray dog walking around? No, that's not quite the same thing. If you see someone getting beat up in the park, you may do something like call the police or whatever else you can to help. But if the person getting beat up is my brother? That's totally different. My dog is my family. Period. You F with my family, I pay it back exponentially.

507261[/snapback]

I think we got sidetracked from the crux of the story here.

I understand that and agree with you... Really apples and oranges with regards to this story.

It is an stupid sentence.

Night in the park? Come on... Doesn't this illustrate how "soft" we have become as a society. I would love if the judge ordered me to that sentence... All would be in for one "outdoorsy" treat.

I guess I would become feral... Oh wait, I already am! :wacko::lol:

0:):blink:

507261[/snapback]

You'd do the same with friends too, right? :)