NFL Prospects? (Draft)

Ghost of BiB

LB Tavares Gooden (Miami)

He sounds like a real team player.... just listen to his verse with the 7th floor crew. :lol:

"Then He said baby that’s not how it begins /

and he brought in all his 7th floor friends /

She found it was [unintelligible] the Miami Football Team /

It’s also the 7th floor king ding-a-lings /

She thought Five Two was just my number then she realized /

you multiply the B word up then you get my dick size"

http://www.gbnreport.com/2006top100.html

* indicates Juniors expected to declare, although Vince Young said he's coming back for his Senior year.

The top 36 shows 7 OT's.

507084[/snapback]

I think we're probably going to grab the best CB, DT, or OL available at our pick but I think the draft is deep enough we can go OL in the 2nd round unless McNeil of Auburn slips -- but he won't.

I'd be really happy with CB Jimmy Williams (VTU), DT Rodrique Wright (TEX), or OG Max Jean-Gilles (GA) although even with Everett on the roster it would be really tough to pass up TE's Lewis or Pope.

Not a bad summary, though I would've put Ngata of Oregon ahead of Watson @ DT, and I probably wouldn't feature any WRs in the Top 10, as this year's class is pretty weak overall. Of their choices, I'd drop Holmes and put Winston, the OT from Miami (Fla) in their in his place.

As for Stovall, I do think he could be a decent prospect @ WR for someone. I sure hope it's not the Bills though. We need to beef up our OL and DL more than we need to draft yet another WR.

As for Stovall, I do think he could be a decent prospect @ WR for someone.  I sure hope it's not the Bills though.  We need to beef up our OL and DL more than we need to draft yet another WR.

507303[/snapback]

Totally agree (per my first post) about the OL. I was just drawing attention to the fact that before this season Stovall was probably not going to get drafted and i think he'll be a steal for someone this year.