I think New Orleans has a decent shot

Mikie2times

I thought for awhile that the Patriots would turn it around but it's now apparent they're no longer the same team. They should have lost to us, and just last week needed a last second victory to beat Miami.  The Patriots used to just overcome injuries, and everything else, but not anymore. They play run defense almost as bad as us, and are starting street FA in the secondary. Also can anybody tell me who their starting RB is?  This team is extremely vulnerable, and is ripe for an upset by a team that comes to play.

Enter the much maligned New Orleans Saints off the bye. This is a team that we all know can play well, but just lacks consistency. The schedule they've had to deal with due to Katrina was really hurting them prior to the bye, and it was clear they needed the extra week off. Joe Horn is healthy, Daunte Stallworth will play, and Antowain Smith will be taking on his former team (we all know a motivated Antowain is a solid player).  The Patriots get Seymour back but will that be a cure all for the run defense? Either way I bet the Saints give them a game, and might just pull the upset of the weekend.

507065[/snapback]

I think you're shot is as crazy as the FSN announcers being good.

Well looks like any hope of a comeback is shot. They just had a 9 minute drive down the field stall inside the NE 10 yard line. Then they miss the 25 yard field goal. 21-7 Pats early 4th.

507675[/snapback]

Yeah this is about done. Now we've gotta win to play catch up.

Do you think the Bills could beat anyone in the league with 7 of their 11 offensive starters out, Milloy, Clements and Mcgee injured and their best defensive lineman? That's how good their coaching and Tom Brady are! They still will win the AFC East even though they are vulnerable.