Have any of you Bill's fans done this?

erynthered

Doctors were handed his testicles but decided there was no chance of reversing his DIY op.

Remarkably, he had not lost a critical amount of blood and did not require a transfusion.

Geoffrey must still visit a psychiatrist. He said: “I think about what happened every day and still haven’t come up with a good reason why. I’d had a lot going on and felt a bit down. I can’t have kids now, but still want a family. Maybe I’ll adopt.”

Maybe not such a good idea. :lol:

Regretably, he survived, and therefore isn't eligible.  But at least the gene pool has been thinned out a bit.

506983[/snapback]

Not true - the only criteria for a darwin award is to eliminate the chance for reproduction. Death is the usual way this is accomplished, but not the only way.

We salute the improvement of the human genome

by honoring those who remove themselves from it in really stupid ways.

Of necessity, this honor is generally bestowed posthumously.

Not true - the only criteria for a darwin award is to eliminate the chance for reproduction.  Death is the usual way this is accomplished, but not the only way.
We salute the improvement of the human genome

by honoring those who remove themselves from it in really stupid ways.

Of necessity, this honor is generally bestowed posthumously.

507019[/snapback]

I stand corrected. He'd have my vote!

Single Geoffrey, 31, took an agonising ten minutes to perform the horrific op using a pair of blunt wire cutters.

Ten minutes????? I'm guessing, maybe, that most men would come to the realization of "Hey, this is painful...maybe this isn't such a great idea" at...oh, I don't know...maybe five seconds???? But...

Geoffrey, who says he has no history of mental illness, insists he was sober when he performed the DIY castration in his bathroom.

Uh-huh...sure... :lol: