2 EXTRA TICKETS! King Of the Ring, Hampton VA!

NavyBillsFan

link

Hey guys I got 2 extra tickets for King of the Ring in Hampton Saturday Night.

2 rows from the ring! Free and Up for grabs! Campy, where you at?!!!

I think there is like 15 matches. Last years was really good. Kind of like UFC but more hard core.

If anyone wants to go drop me a email or msg me here!

link

Hey guys I got 2 extra tickets for King of the Ring in Hampton Saturday Night.

2 rows from the ring!  Free and Up for grabs!  Campy, where you at?!!!

I think there is like 15 matches.  Last years was really good.  Kind of like UFC but more hard core.

If anyone wants to go drop me a email or msg me here!

506753[/snapback]

Oh, gee, let me think...

Nope, sorry. I have a life.

You should talk to erynthered. I hear he maybe driving up to Buffalo over the weekend. Maybe he could stop by and watch it. I hear he is a big fan, and may have partied or been invited back stage or something by one of the wrestlers. Hulk Hogan or someone like that I believe.

The trip from 95 down 64 should only add about an hour to his trip and he is going to have to stop anyways.

You should talk to erynthered.  I hear he maybe driving up to Buffalo over the weekend.  Maybe he could stop by and watch it.  I hear he is a big fan, and may have partied or been invited back stage or something by one of the wrestlers.  Hulk Hogan or someone like that I believe. 

The trip from 95 down 64 should only add about an hour to his trip and he is going to have to stop anyways.

507021[/snapback]

Well that would be great if it was wrestling there jackass...

Take it word for word, dont get dizzy

Wow, your life must be full of exciting things, like sit around and watch Lifetime television for women, or watch queer eye while eating popcorn. We should all be so lucky to have a life as great as yours.  :lol:

507224[/snapback]

Go watch someone fake shiddt. That makes you a man. Ask your ticket buddy.