Best Pickup Maneuver

plenzmd1

When I was first out of school, and living in DC, my roomate would rummage through the trash near ATMs and look for reciepts with a big balance.

Then, when in the bar that night and talking up a girl, he would be all nice and say" i know girls are scared at giving out their numbers, so I'll give you mine and you call if interesetd. He would write his number on the back of that receipt. And dam, if he didn't get close to 100% call backs, and I'd say a good 20% hook ups that night.

Any body else have good ones?

When I was first out of school, and living in DC, my roomate would rummage through the trash near ATMs and look for reciepts with a big balance.

Then, when in the bar that night and talking up a girl, he would be all nice and say" i know girls are scared at giving out their numbers, so I'll give you mine and you call if interesetd. He would write his number on the back of that receipt. And dam, if he didn't get close to 100% call backs, and I'd say a good 20% hook ups that night.

506722[/snapback]

That's really quite brilliant, I must say. Good show and all that. :lol:

506722[/snapback]

Looks like someone is saving enterprising guys the trouble of seaching through the ATM trash basket:

http://getsilly.com/atmitations.html

p.s. of course, when he takes her to the early bird all-you-can-eat buffet on the first date, she may get suspicious. :lol:

I never had much success with the bar pick-ups, but from what I've witnessed, the one rule for success seems to be:  The more obnoxious and disrespectful you act towards a woman, the more likely she is to go home with you.

506789[/snapback]

A friend had a habit of starting a conversation with a girl and sliding his hand into her rear jeans pocket.

One girl stopped, looked him in the eye, and said "Excuse me, I already have one !@#$ in my jeans." :lol:

I never had much success with the bar pick-ups, but from what I've witnessed, the one rule for success seems to be:  The more obnoxious and disrespectful you act towards a woman, the more likely she is to go home with you.

506789[/snapback]

LAST CALL!

:lol:

506722[/snapback]

i hate money hungry bitches

but thats a good strategy

i hate money hungry bitches

but thats a good strategy

506903[/snapback]

Oh how true...Thats why I drive a 89 ford fairmont and live in a single wide trailer, that way I know she really wants me for me, not my money.

By spending my money on valuable art pieces like 32 different Velvet Elvis murals (16 are one of a kind, although I have 2 of the King playing cards with some dogs), my 2 different mullet hairpieces and my extensive chia pet collection, I have everything I need. The only thing missing is someone special to share my bounty with :lol::(

I think once my sister and her two kids move out, I will be able to save up enough to get my tooth fixed, and I may even have enough to get my backhair waxed so that I don't scare children at the local pool.

When the day comes that I am ready to make a splash in the dating scene again, I will use my tried and true woman catching methods that have worked here for years: Go to a family party, Get there early, to make sure you can spike the punchbowl before the aunts know what you are up to. Sit back and let the good times roll, soon enough you will have all the cousins come to you, keep a few cold ones in your trunk for the "afterparty" with that special one, and in no time at all, the trailer is a rockin!

It so beats the flashing cash method.

Oh how true...Thats why I drive a 89 ford fairmont and live in a single wide trailer, that way I know she really wants me for me, not my money.

By spending my money on valuable art pieces like 32 different Velvet Elvis murals (16 are one of a kind, although I have 2 of the King playing cards with some dogs), my 2 different mullet hairpieces and my extensive chia pet collection, I have everything I need. The only thing missing is someone special to share my bounty with  :(  :P

I think once my sister and her two kids move out, I will be able to save up enough to get my tooth fixed, and I may even have enough to get my backhair waxed so that I don't scare children at the local pool.

When the day comes that I am ready to make a splash in the dating scene again, I will use my tried and true woman catching methods that have worked here for years:  Go to a family party, Get there early, to make sure you can spike the punchbowl before the aunts know what you are up to. Sit back and let the good times roll, soon enough you will have all the cousins come to you, keep a few cold ones in your trunk for the "afterparty" with that special one, and in no time at all, the trailer is a rockin!

It so beats the flashing cash method.

506947[/snapback]

Thats funny especially the backhair comment lmao

I personally have more money than most guys my age but I do not flash it around. The only time is when i drive around in my brothers mercedes, girls look at me more than when im going around in my beat down caravan :lol: